• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Apex LTX plug?'s

2001srx=fast

Extreme
I am looking at putting the CR10's in my Apex. has any one actually noticed a difference. Is it gonna still be reliable with the plugs and not fowl them.

If you want my opinion I don't think its worth the extra MONEY and their a COLD plug subject to fouling! they claim more HP but I have a hard time beleiving that...

My .02 Good luck

I have them in mine and no issue with fouling. In fact no issues what so ever with them. As far as faster....I can't tell. Its fast as it is!! I think people have compared them at asphalt tracks and they are always faster with the CR10s.

Ive run them in my sled for 4500 miles so far. Always starts right up even during the cold snap we had at -25F.

I should probably change them out for some new ones though. Alot of miles on them.

CR10EIX irridium plugs. Go big or go home. Absolutely no problems with them. Ebay...make sure to get the screw caps as they don't come with them.

apltx08 said:
If you want my opinion I don't think its worth the extra MONEY and their a COLD plug subject to fouling! they claim more HP but I have a hard time beleiving that...

My .02 Good luck
1.5-2 HP HP increase was proven on the dyno a few years back. You can pick them up at Advance Auto (if you have one) for about $5.00 each.

Back