• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 nytro electric problems

One more question! could it be that the load relay switches the ground (white wire)on the fuse box (fuse 3,4 and 5).
in the wire diagram it shows the only direct wire from the load relay, is a white wire to all three fuses!
still confused...

so the white wire isn't ground then!! that white wire being on the same site of the fuse box then the other 2 red ones(hot wire), must become hot then?! could I just jump power onto there from the battery to see if everything is working then?
maybe I can make a manual switch for the light? if I cant find the problem.
sorry, more questions.

just for the record...
I found the problem, after I checked all the relays and wires. it is the ECU not giving ground to the load relay.
when I give the ground by hand, everything works!! so I build a ground switch giving ground to the load relay and everything works fine.

see ya

Isn't there an issue with some of these sleds developing bad grounds due to corrosion?

yes that too, but in my case the ground was NOT getting switched in the ECU! I cleaned the ground from the ECU too.
so that wasn't the issue. it had to be inside the ECU!! :o|

but hey, no I can drive without lights, whoooaa. :-o

wantler said:
yes that too, but in my case the ground was NOT getting switched in the ECU! I cleaned the ground from the ECU too.
so that wasn't the issue. it had to be inside the ECU!! :o|

but hey, no I can drive without lights, whoooaa. :-o

Hey wantler, I just got this info from another member regarding grounding issues and it got me thinking about how you solved your problem.

http://ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=83 ... cks+solder

Is there any chance that you have an issue with a ground block? If so, creating a ground at the load center relay may be putting all of your grounds on the load center relay ground wire. Just a thoought

Back