• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 NYTRO HANDWARMERS?

DANX123

Expert
I JUST PURCHASED A 2009 nytro xtx. do the handlebars have to be replaced like the apex? i have a set of 2006 bars and the 2007 wiring hareness kit. does my new nytro sled need the handwarmer upgrade? if so will the 2006 bars work? do you need the 2007 wiring harness kit as well?

you have a problem with your handwarmers, wow never heard that before. but wait if you buy a next year model it will fixed,oh yeah been hearing this since 06. 2010 model description claims a change was made, :moon: GIVE ME A BREAK COME ON :o|

DANX123 said:
I JUST PURCHASED A 2009 nytro xtx. do the handlebars have to be replaced like the apex? i have a set of 2006 bars and the 2007 wiring hareness kit. does my new nytro sled need the handwarmer upgrade? if so will the 2006 bars work? do you need the 2007 wiring harness kit as well?

Use the 06 Apex bars they work great. Don't need the 07 wiring. I have a set on mine, 2 bars and my hands are nice and hot :Rockon:

BooBoo said:
DANX123 said:

Use the 06 Apex bars they work great. Don't need the 07 wiring. I have a set on mine, 2 bars and my hands are nice and hot :Rockon:
I second that

Back