• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Vector GT LTX

Banks93

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
How is evernyone liking there sled. I really like it. I haven't had a chance to try out the catman's suspension settings yet but can't wait.

I have 411 miles on and am thinking about studding the track or getting and ice ripper xt.

What does everyone think?

No matter what you gonna do if you studded it or replace the track dont forget to installed a rear heat exchanger protector or you will damaged the heat exchanger the first time that the suspension will bottom out.

I am taking it in tonight or tomorrow for the change on both mine and the wifes 2009 RS Vector.

Thinking about updating my wifes sled with one of these. Whats to like and whats not? Sounds like hand grips finally getting hot, great. Read someone said handles like on rails, same chasis as on the Apex, what else changed, lower motor. Any comments appreciated.

Your wife will love the sled. It is kind of like a baby apex and it handles and rides better.

Banks93 said:
Your wife will love the sled. It is kind of like a baby apex and it handles and rides better.

I couldn't agree more!!!

Last time wife & I were out I put here on mine for a good 30 miles. She loved it. I wanted to see if she got fatigued from the extra weight (this is compared to her featherweight Z440) She reported back "Not at all, couldn't notice any difference" "And I didn't feel 1/2 the bumps I feel on my 'Cat"

My wife is 5'1" & 110 lbs. If she feels as though the new Vectors are the $hit, any woman should.

Now I'm in a dillema too. She loves the new Vec, & I told her she can ride the Vec everytime we go together. But she says she feels bad having me ride the 'Cat. I really don't mind, it's a fun sled. BUT, I also wouldn't mind getting rid of the dated oil burner for another 4-stroke. However it's tough to justify 4-6 grand for different sled that will only get used when we ride together.

I must note though, a proper setup sled makes a huge difference too.... right Banks93??

Banks93 said:
Yes, a well set-up sled is awesome.

Thanks again for the set-up tips. :Rockon:

You're very welcome. That's what we are all on here for is to help out.

Same as the Apex it still hits you right under the helmet. It rides so good I don't notice it.

Coming off of an 09 Nytro, I am very happy with my 2010 Vector. The engine is almost as strong as my Nytro was, very close. My slides seen to be shot with just over 300 miles. We're gonna try CATman's set up and see if that helps.

Back