• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Fx nytro xtx vs. Ski-doo 600 xrs

Aalukjohn

i got my xtx spring of 2011 and a friend of mine bought a 600 xrs. he was talking big about his machine and wanted to race me. i thought to myself if i loose i can say i had a long track and if i won i can laugh. i had roughly 2000 miles on it already. both were stock and we set for a mile drag. towards the end i looked back and had good 5 sled lengths on him.

I absolutely love my xtx. get a lot of crap about it, so far out ran a switchback 800 for some reason he was only going 80 or so he says, and a 1100 xf (non turbo) only going 70. we were traveling between towns so i waited for them

i believe it was the stock track, and no suspension changes. all i remember was seeing skis... my xtx didn't have any changes either

I got a buddy who has a 600 renegade and he wont race me. I tried to line up against him one day turned around and he was gone!lol

i've seen the video several times shortly after purchasing my xtx... so far the most i've seen on the speedometer was 106 stock and 110 with a slip on pipe

Back