• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Model Release Date

I just got off the phone with an Insider and he told me they are working on a purple Nytro RTX for '11. I guess they are in the final stages of development. Testing should be starting soon! I hear there is much debate over what to call the bold new color. Most call it purple but in an witty marking scheme it has been leaked that it may in fact be called grape! And we now wait with baited breath!

FLYBYU said:
coyotekid said:
I heard that the ExciterBravo SRX will be 200 HP and run on snow dust!

I heard fairy dust
ohhh no!! i just ran out of fairy dust i wonder if there will be a conversion kit to run it on Sunshine dust or scooby snacks??cause i have a good reserve on that. :-o

Apex & xtx said:
FLYBYU said:
coyotekid said:
I heard that the ExciterBravo SRX will be 200 HP and run on snow dust!

I heard fairy dust
ohhh no!! i just ran out of fairy dust i wonder if there will be a conversion kit to run it on Sunshine dust or scooby snacks??cause i have a good reserve on that. :-o

LOL. My 3 year old just saw the words scooby snacks and said i want some. I told her she'll have to wait for the 2011 snowmobiles to come out because they'll come with a free gallon of them. LOL

Back