• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 sled industry info........

RX1Jim said:
Yamaha sled prices are out of control!!! I'll keep riding only Yamaha but will be only buying used sleds, paying over $12,000 for a vehicle that I ride at most 20 days is NUTS!! I bought a new Hayabusa bike for $10000 and can ride it for over 100 days a year.

But..... "Yamaha’s bestseller is its top of the line Apex SE with electric power steering that carries an MSRP of $14,949"

Interesting read. Every dealer I talk to luvs what Yamaha has done to reduce non current inventory & wants all sled OEMs to do the same. No dealer wants inventory shoved up his butt that he can't sell. It will be interesting to see what Yam does with 2012 Vector, EPS punch up the HP a bit get the price down some & could be a huge seller. I have 7000 miles on 2007 Attak non current purchased in 2008 with 5 year warranty & no big rush to upgrade to any OEM sled. Yam would be 1st consideration so their order to lose depending on bang for the buck when time comes. Doo & AC I probably could find something I like.......... Poo nothing at all for me at this point no interest in Rush platform at all.

Back