• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 phaxer gt no start, scrap it to change plugs?

thanks for all your advice guys, i bit the bullet and scraped the wife's phazer and sure enough the plugs were killed from flooding, i have given her a lesson on starting it in the future. its working fine now but i get OP-LO flash up for just a second and then go away. never saw it do that before. oil level is fine. anything to worry about?

If it was flooded bad I would change the oil. When the fuel/air mixture enters the cylinder on a non running motor it can push the fuel past the piston rings and into the cylinder. Pull the oil level stick and smell for fuel contamination. If you smell fuel change the oil.

My Phazer flooded again this morning in our -35 degree weather, pulled the seat, unplugged the fuel pump, cranked the engine till it started to fire, then plugged in the fuel pump and it started right up.

Back