• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 Darting

sparks49

Extreme
My wife's 2014 Vector darts like crazy. I've made multiple adjustments to the rear suspension, adjusted the front springs, set the toe-in to 0 degrees, changed to front wear bars to 4" carbides on the inside and hard bars on the outside, all to no avail. My next thought was to go back to a single keel ski with Dooley's. We don't run picks on the sled. My question is, will this help solve the darting problem and what factory skis fit this sled? I have a couple of 2006 Vectors and was thinking of trying a swap, but don't know if it'll work. Any thoughts out there? Thanks.

X2 on the Snow Trackers. On that year of ski/sled the semi aggressives are reported to work best.

I have a 2015 LTX and put on single keel skis from an 06 with semi aggressive snowtrackers and works really well. I just never liked the tuners.

all the old yamaha single keel skis bolt up. i am running 09 mtx skis on both the 11 and 16 apex xtx.

Cheep fix may be shimming the ski rubber at the back.
This will lift the ski tips up. We also weld and bolt a steel
"Smasher Plate" before the wear rod.
On the single keel ski ,works for us

Last edited:

Back