• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dealers see them tomorrow right.....so no new pics tonight I'm thinking....when is the big press con. they where going to have is that tomorrow

rhouse44 said:
o no lights on hold on
You're probably not even there.
$hit or get off the pot.
I'll find out and see pictures tomorrow. Don't hold you're breath, I bet you don't survive.

stopdropanroll said:
2BLUE4U said:
Sg3540 said:
2blue, I noticed you have an orange and white yammi. Any chance it's your sled that been shopped in those pics? And that fighter pilot gauge cluster would come courtesy of BRP with a heads up display in the modular helmet? Let's not joke about the Austin powers type oil slick out the back til we know whos building the drivetrain.

haha! I don't think so but you can give it a shot...depending on what I see tomorrow, this one might be for sale...

2012-08-28_22-13-54_817.jpg

Ha, haven't seen that sled in a while. Still a loiker I see. Hope all is well.

What's up dude?! Your old girl is still runnin strong...threw down some coin last season to have the PC5 remapped, took about 2" of foam out of the seat and tried some yami tuner skis this year. rode it about 100 miles last weekend, much improved. Still get a kick out of the reactions from people when you lay on the horn!

this post is the last that i can give you . they got me. but they have said that i can say. WOW it will be all your looking for and not what you expect

rhouse44 said:
this post is the last that i can give you . they got me. but they have said that i can say. WOW it will be all your looking for and not what you expect

Post a pic proving your at the hotel, then ill buy it.

rhouse44 said:

Uh huh...

rhouse44 said:

Haha... yeah right, but thanks for the entertainment while waiting for something to surface. lol

2BLUE4U said:
stopdropanroll said:
2BLUE4U said:
Sg3540 said:
2blue, I noticed you have an orange and white yammi. Any chance it's your sled that been shopped in those pics? And that fighter pilot gauge cluster would come courtesy of BRP with a heads up display in the modular helmet? Let's not joke about the Austin powers type oil slick out the back til we know whos building the drivetrain.

haha! I don't think so but you can give it a shot...depending on what I see tomorrow, this one might be for sale...

2012-08-28_22-13-54_817.jpg

Ha, haven't seen that sled in a while. Still a loiker I see. Hope all is well.

What's up dude?! Your old girl is still runnin strong...threw down some coin last season to have the PC5 remapped, took about 2" of foam out of the seat and tried some yami tuner skis this year. rode it about 100 miles last weekend, much improved. Still get a kick out of the reactions from people when you lay on the horn!

Awesome, glad its beng loved. It was a attention getter. What did it dyno at?? Been having fun with this cat.

Back