• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

low slung said:
newfie09xtx said:
09nytro said:
Where are you guys hearing all this at or reading it at

They are hullucinating (spelling???) and hearing voices! I am not holding my breath for 2014!
We have our sources(internet,people in the know,etc) :jump:

Lets just say that I got a guy, who knows a guy, and that guy knows a lot of yamaha guys and they whispered some stuff

sheetwright said:
low slung said:
newfie09xtx said:
09nytro said:

They are hullucinating (spelling???) and hearing voices! I am not holding my breath for 2014!

Lets just say that I got a guy, who knows a guy, and that guy knows a lot of yamaha guys and they whispered some stuff
:jump: good one

Last year someone was talking about the xtx having a 1.75" track a good 3 months before the release and it turned out to be true. Still though...that was one out of many many other rumors and you really cant just pick out which ones are true.

sheetwright said:
low slung said:
newfie09xtx said:
09nytro said:

Is this it!

Attachments

• 828371222629088.jpg
    828371222629088.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 596
PureBlue said:
sheetwright said:
low slung said:
newfie09xtx said:
09nytro said:

Is this it!

rev xp chassis!

We should see some out of focus black and white "spy" photos come January. Remember the one of the nose of a Phazer sticking out of the trailer?

revster said:
We should see some out of focus black and white "spy" photos come January. Remember the one of the nose of a Phazer sticking out of the trailer?
We got to see the rear exhaust of the phazer a few months before(figure it was a 450 powered sled with a supercharger :jump: ).I think yamaha will hold back the early pics for now :-o

Here is what I heard, the new '14 sled is a long track. I don't have anything more than that.

A long track doesn't get me excited but I believe it is the portion of the market that is growing. Maybe they plan to do the Polaris & Ski-doo thing by releasing their all new chassis (and maybe a motor) in a mountain sled first?

Why would they have the big yamaha get together in minneapolis "to show off the new stuff" if there wasnt anything for us flatlanders?

Maybe their all new sled is green. I have some fairly reliable information that Yamaha is going to be supplying some kind of motor/motors to Arctic Cat very soon.

You guys crack me up, nobody really knows whats going on. Pure speculation and hype, this is what happens when there is no snow.

yamaha1973 said:
You guys crack me up, nobody really knows whats going on. Pure speculation and hype, this is what happens when there is no snow.

No it happens every year snow or not. When there isn't snow, people just get pissy about it when someone just replies BNG!!

Instead of 2014 sled topics, we need more topics in the general forum like:

I got stuck 6 times in my yard today
How to add a snorkel to your Apex for 4ft of powder days
I burn twice as much fuel in deep snow
My kids never leave me any fuel in my sleds
How to be noticed in white out conditions
I can't get my trailer unstuck, so I have to ride around my town for the 6th straight day

journeyman said:
Maybe their all new sled is green. I have some fairly reliable information that Yamaha is going to be supplying some kind of motor/motors to Arctic Cat very soon.

Actually I didn't make this part up. My info is pretty solid. I just don't know if it is one motor or more or of what caliber. One can only assume it would be of the four stroke variety. This person/s will not reveal anymore but if I told everyone what this person does for a living it would become apparent why he/she knows what very few do in this industry. That is all I can say.

Back