• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 vs 2016 spindles

Probably not a bad price if in good shape, to bad he doesn't have the shocks though. You could probably have Cannondale27 here on TY shorten your existing shocks. I've used him in the past for re-valving/upgrades and have been happy with the results.;)!

Probably not a bad price if in good shape, to bad he doesn't have the shocks though. You could probably have Cannondale27 here on TY shorten your existing shocks. I've used him in the past for re-valving/upgrades and have been happy with the results.;)!

Yeah, bummer on the shocks, those would have been an upgrade too. He's going for $400 on the rest of the stuff now, and I'll sand and repaint the spindles for a better match and do the project over the summer. Pretty happy to find all the stuff for that price. Just hoping the 18 is a smooth fit since technically that is the ascender(?) platform and not proclimb, but it all looked pretty much identical to my eye.

BTW, lucky you, the Baker area is looking like it's gonna be miiiiighty fine riding the next week!! Ski area got 2 feet already and counting.

As far as I know all the 36” wide a-arms and spindles are the same except for the Hardcore spindles which are taller.

Back