• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 MB TY Ride

Hello from little boo boo! If I had my Sasquatch to Stand on I would have been much much taller!
Sure missed your stories but family is more important. Also, don't worry other riders tried to keep up to me.....

Hello from little boo boo! If I had my Sasquatch to Stand on I would have been much much taller!
Sure missed your stories but family is more important. Also, don't worry other riders tried to keep up to me.....

Keeping up to you is a challenge especially when you get lost. I guess getting stood on is a hazard of picking the wrong time to check my skid. Maybe you could have asked to check the skid on your sled then stood on me, bet we could have seen more then your head peeking over the top of the sled then! Thats not nice of me to insinuate your short, cause your feet touch the ground, both of them! I missed everyone but I think I missed your laugh the most Boo Boo!

Would have been Dads birthday on Friday so we are having supper at Moms. A pot luck thing everyone is bringing something. First birthday without Dad for Mom, there will be some drinking, fighting and swearing but I think if we all try hard we can keep her in line! Shes old and wiry though and hard to hold down!

I broke down and bought some editing software. This one is Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate.
Not as dummy friendly like WMM but atleast it works. I like WMM12 but since the fricken Win10 forced update I can not get it to run.
Have been using WMM 7 but it is sooo limited on what you can do. This is my first with Pinnacle. Lots to learn yet.

I broke down and bought some editing software. This one is Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate.
Not as dummy friendly like WMM but atleast it works. I like WMM12 but since the fricken Win10 forced update I can not get it to run.
Have been using WMM 7 but it is sooo limited on what you can do. This is my first with Pinnacle. Lots to learn yet.

Was it pricey? Did you try to remove the program and just reinstall WMM?

Was it pricey? Did you try to remove the program and just reinstall WMM?
Yes. I tried multiple times to remove and install. Followed YouTube videos on the topic. Nothing worked so I gave up and shelled out 130 cdn bucks or 20 us dollars. o_O
Its way more than I need but it works.

Yes. I tried multiple times to remove and install. Followed YouTube videos on the topic. Nothing worked so I gave up and shelled out 130 cdn bucks or 20 us dollars. o_O
Its way more than I need but it works.

ok, I will have to look that one up.

Nice job steiner. Was a great time.

Update on my sled: was a broken (not loose) clamp on the turbo oil supply line. It eliminated oil pressure so the valve wouldn't shut and it filled the intake with oil. All better now thanks to Mike at WSL.

Nice job steiner. Was a great time.

Update on my sled: was a broken (not loose) clamp on the turbo oil supply line. It eliminated oil pressure so the valve wouldn't shut and it filled the intake with oil. All better now thanks to Mike at WSL.
Well that's no good. I hate when a 30 cent part wrecks the weekend.

Back