• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 release

Illinois, huh? Does it even snow down there? Viper guy that says his viper, (not hurricane) can hang right with an Apex in the trails must have fogged goggles. Or has never seen a straightaway. Cause when the straights come, it's by by vipercat. And in the UP of michigan, there's alot of straights and wide trails to unleash that mighty 4cylinder. It's all good, us guys waits for the women at the next stop sign

It's lasted since 02. Not everyone starts their name with "Big". Lol

I weigh 230 bud. If it’s still lasted, and you like driving with your knees in your chest, more power to you. There literally isn’t 1 thing better about an 02 viper than a yamacAt viper. I know, because I’ve put close to 20000kms on my 02.

Haha, not me big boy. I sold all my proactions. I was just saying his is fast. I'm glad you like your yamacat. But if you have a stock vipercat and ever wanna race a stock Apex, on the trails in the UP. I know a couple. Gimmie your order for the restaurant, your food will be ready when you get there.

Haha, not me big boy. I sold all my proactions. I was just saying his is fast. I'm glad you like your yamacat. But if you have a stock vipercat and ever wanna race a stock Apex, on the trails in the UP. I know a couple. Gimmie your order for the restaurant, your food will be ready when you get there.

I have a Yamahacat with a stock engine and turbo I can bring . Lol.

But Apex are fast sleds, a good running one will not only smash a new viper, it will outrun just about any current 2 stroke 800. We used to have an 06 ape as a backup sled, had 30000kms, ram air lid, some clutching done. It used to smash the xrs800 and the poo 800s that would ride with us. Used to make those guys sick loosing to a $2500 sled like that.

I believe Polaris release their new iron today, not sure the time, curious to see if Polaris puts out a 4stroke this year, maybe a lake runner to compete with the 998 turbo.

43703367-9939-48CB-82A3-D1724A9FA0F8.jpeg

10 mph increase in top end bahahahahahahaha just stop it!

That’s because it’s running a 1” track, totally useless unless your only lake running. I would bet the gearing is different also. Going from a 1” track to a 1.25” is night and day on snow covered trails even with a 150hp sled, so bad decision IMO.

if it's true with the 1" track lowered and studded will handle a lot better on the trails. the SRX's in there day used the .92" track and handled really well on the smooth tight trails, it was the suspension that couldn't handle the big wash outs and i think this suspension will. i'd love to try one.

Polaris has a new video on their Facebook page...it's a new 2-stroke now is it a new 600 to compete with the new Ski-doo 600 or an 850 to compete with ski doo's 850...I'm betting a new 600 but the mountain guys said a month ago 850 was coming...we will soon see....

With a 1” track acceleration out of snow covered corners will be crap compared to a 1..25” track.
My old school SRX handles and accelerates much better with the 1.25” track. I could blow the .92” track away with 145hp, what do you think +200hp will do?
The reason they handle so much better is ride height is low.
Also I’ve not reached the point of laziness where I can’t get off the sled to adjust my clicker settings. Really not worth having electrical adjustable shocks, it’s just more stuff that can break. I.E the wires going to the shocks will probably fatigue and break fairly quickly from bending so much. IMO It’s just a gimmick feature.

Back