• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 SideWinder Rear Wheel Kit

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 Yamaha Sidewinder X-TX LE 141
Purchased two 2019 SideWinder XTX LEs this year and we're going to do a full rear wheel kit before the snow starts flying (among some other minor upgrades).

Does anyone have the part numbers to the new full rear wheel kit being offered by Yamaha and Arctic Cat on the 137 models? I would like to take the new version of the tri-hub off and put on the full rear wheel kit from these models so every wheel looks the same.

I'm not sure if the part #'s will be released for at least another month yet.

I'm not sure if the part #'s will be released for at least another month yet.

I found the necessary parts on the Arctic Cat parts page. I will post it as soon as I put together the list. Luckily, there are some parts (only one or two) that can be reused throughout the process. Doesn't look to be all that expensive too!

Just get the JT Stealth big wheel kit for the rear axle...worth every penny...and way more heavy duty and quality materials used all the way around!! They’re on sale now too.

Call them up...they’re great to deal with, and maybe cuz you’re gonna buy two...maybe you get a lil better deal even???

Stock stuff can’t compare to this set up in my opinion.

Just get the JT Stealth big wheel kit for the rear axle...worth every penny...and way more heavy duty and quality materials used all the way around!! They’re on sale now too.

Call them up...they’re great to deal with, and maybe cuz you’re gonna buy two...maybe you get a lil better deal even???

Stock stuff can’t compare to this set up in my opinion.

Had some e-mail traffic with Todd yesterday and it looks like the current Big Wheel kit (which I had on my Viper and was flawless) will not fit the new 2019 rails (but more info will be available this fall when new stuff is going to be made).

Had some e-mail traffic with Todd yesterday and it looks like the current Big Wheel kit (which I had on my Viper and was flawless) will not fit the new 2019 rails (but more info will be available this fall when new stuff is going to be made).

Didn’t even realize that Joe...hopefully Todd gets one made for the new rails for you, and anybody else who is interested. Thanks for the heads up .

I found the necessary parts on the Arctic Cat parts page. I will post it as soon as I put together the list. Luckily, there are some parts (only one or two) that can be reused throughout the process. Doesn't look to be all that expensive too!
If they still stick with there standard 8" Dia. which I am sure they will,best bet is to just get one of the aftermarket 8" kits don't buy into all the hype about 81/4 wheels,mine were worse from whear than when I set them back up to standard size.

Back