• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Srx questions

Ya, what happened there? That model was advertised as having QS3's.
Still is last I looked

1676754775233.png

The ads still say QS3, but if you go look at the parts catalogs, those are QS3R’s.

Anyone on here have one and care to post a quick picture of the machine? Will be easy to tell the QS3 from the QS3R.
Parts catalog is crashing for me. But yes, those are the QS3rs. Someone in marketing needs an adjustment.

I also looked at the ’23 tech update book. There are several places In it (and pics) that show this model with QS3 fronts. However, there is one place where it shows QS3R fronts. I don’t see anywhere in the tech update saying R’s for the rear.

Would be best if a happy owner posted a pic of their as delivered ‘23 LTX LE EPS to set the record straight for us all.

Whats' the better shock? QS3 or QS3r

That why I ordered a srx. I was pissed when I saw the ltx le came with the R’s.

That why I ordered a srx. I was pissed when I saw the ltx le came with the R’s.

The LTX-LE wasn't supposed to come with the QS3R's. It was supposed to come with just QS3.

The SRX only has QS3 on it. They are electric controlled, but still just QS3 with no rebound adjustments. Same shocks......

The QS3R's with Kashima coating are the better shocks and more sought after.

I like the looks of this sled.
If the 2024's come out and there's nothing I like, I may look to see if there are any of these available still given that they have this awesome shock package.

Back