• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Front end

What do you have your rear track shock set at for hi/low speed compression and then the rebound do you know?

I don't know on top of my head. I am back home now and not up at the cabin, otherwise I would check for you. I may not be up for a while as our whether is turning warm this week.

I just got back from a 585 mile weekend trip and man, do I love this sled! All I can say is my sled handles amazing. I was riding with two Ski-doo 900t's and two 800's. My sled was on rails all weekend long and was flat! When the trails get rough, you can just pound through the bumps and feel in total control. I was chuckling watching the doo's tip a lot around the corners too.

I do have dual-rate springs on my front shocks as well as my center rear. I actually just put new Elka dual-rate springs on my center rear this weekend, and what a difference that made in the overall ride comfort and handling. I have my fronts set to where the A-Arms are flat when I am sitting on my sled. Running rear torsion spring at 2 as I am 225 with gear. Overall, I am very happy with my sled.

Just to confirm, you also swapped rails over to 2020 and put 2020 larger upper wheels on to work with the 2020 front end?

Just to confirm, you also swapped rails over to 2020 and put 2020 larger upper wheels on to work with the 2020 front end?

Yes, new 2020 rails, limiter straps, upper idler wheels, rubber stop.

Any ideas (probably hard to guesstimate at this) if there would still be benefits to the new front end pieces without the new rear rails etc.? I have a 129" so I could not use the new rear pieces. I do have an adjustable limiter strap on mine that I could use to tweak.

Just got off a Viper. 180 miles on the new sled. I find the winder has more ski lift in the corners. I put C&A pros on both sleds. I still have some overall adjustments to make, but I do find I could ride the Viper faster in the corners. But not much seat time on this yet, or adjustments made to see how she really handles. Just my 2 cents so far. Pulls like a fuckin freight train and never stops tho!

Would anyone know the center shock length for 2020 RXC 600? I think I will try and convert my turbo over to this setup. If i am getting rails, may as well go all out and get the front and rear arms and small components.
@cannondale27 do you know eye to eye on RXC shocks?

Would anyone know the center shock length for 2020 RXC 600? I think I will try and convert my turbo over to this setup. If i am getting rails, may as well go all out and get the front and rear arms and small components.
@cannondale27 do you know eye to eye on RXC shocks?
Yup
07DB0D30-007C-4EA1-8A8B-16952F8C241B.jpeg

Steve will my QS3Rs from 2017 LTX-LE fit on a 2020 LTX-GT ? Especially the front track shock.

I got the new 2020 parts for the front end and put them on. It was good timing as I had my shocks already off to be rebuilt.

Looking forward to see what type of improvement this may make as already liked the front end.

View attachment 148932 View attachment 148933
What does the extra height from the front end do to the back end ,like lift the sled off the ground and lower it to see if the track touches the ground flat not just at the back and more pressure on the rear spring letting it bottom out easier?

Back