• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Sidewinder SRX width

thunderbolt

Expert
I'm just wondering if anybody has measured the width of the new SRX , from outside of the skis , I'm picking mine up next week and just wondering if its going to fit in the back of my ram 1500 between the wheel wells

I have ramped mine into my RAM(6'-4" Box) many times when searching for snow...SRX should be same as my RTX.

Dan

IMG_3797.jpg
IMG_3803.jpg
IMG_3804.jpg

I believe you can adjust ski stance by swapping the collars at the base of the spindles where they bolt to the skis on the 2020's (with new front end) same as the 2019's. You're probably 50 inches between wheel wells on your Dodge(slightly less with bedliner) so should fit easily with skis mounted in either position.

I believe you can adjust ski stance by swapping the collars at the base of the spindles where they bolt to the skis on the 2020's (with new front end) same as the 2019's. You're probably 50 inches between wheel wells on your Dodge(slightly less with bedliner) so should fit easily with skis mounted in either position.

I can confirm that this is the same for 2020.

Back