• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 snowmobile jackets

darv

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
08 Apex 40th LTX
Has anyone seen any at the Dealerships i need a new suit and there is nothing on the selfs talk to parts guys and he doest know what going on with Yamaha but said there Artic Cat stuff was coming in at the end of of December and there where thinking of not taking because of the selling season was almost over. so i went to a dealer who sold Klim told me the same thing they don't know when they are getting there order.

Check out Power Sports 1 in Appleton Wi they have a lot of stuff in stock and they ship all over.

I have tried to get a Yamaha FXR Octane jacket trimmed in red but mostly black to match my sled...Had a heck of a time trying to find one. Started looking at the dealer in Rangeley who only had large, I need an extra large. Started calling and online shopping at all the Yamaha dealers known...couldnt find any in this country. I called a yamaha dealer outside Portland Maine and said there was one known but he couldn't figure out what state NL was...after thinking hard I figured it was Newfoundland Canada...called and to my surprise they had the coat I was looking for, ordered it from the shop and got it 6 days later...happy happy.
If anyone is looking for a Yamaha jacket, all I have to say is good luck if your not a small or medium size. FXR has jackets for sure but ones that have YAMAHA on them you can just forget about it or be prepared to scour the earth looking for one. Joe

Yamaha Canada has new jackets on there website

Port Yamaha had some Yamaha fxr jackets at the eagle river show. Not sure what they have left. The problem apparently goes farther than just Yamaha and fxr. I’ve went round and round trying to get a new pair of klim bibs. Now they are telling me they didn’t make any this year. So I have had an order in since august 18th and still no pants.

I was just on Power Sports 1 web site they have a bunch of new Yamaha apperal including the new snow jackets. It's kinda hard to navigate but once ya get it figured out it's not so bad. I almost ordered a New jacked myself but I maintained and quickly got out of there.

I was just on Power Sports 1 web site they have a bunch of new Yamaha apperal including the new snow jackets. It's kinda hard to navigate but once ya get it figured out it's not so bad. I almost ordered a New jacked myself but I maintained and quickly got out of there.
I can't for the life of me find anything "new" on their site. All the same jackets from last year. This is why I am really bummed the Novi show was cancelled. I am after this jacket if anyone knows where to find one:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-1-33-40-PM.png

You might be right i think the stuff I looked at was the 2020 jackets i did not see the one you want. Sorry buddy, I would like to get one of those also let us know what ya find out.

Last edited:
there is no 2021 stuff any where guys sorry i have been trying cant even get part numbers yamaha wont release the 2021 snowmobile accessoires catalog

I can't for the life of me find anything "new" on their site. All the same jackets from last year. This is why I am really bummed the Novi show was cancelled. I am after this jacket if anyone knows where to find one:

its all about sizes...if your small, medium you might find a jacket but large and up well...good luck. I was at Rev it Up sports in Rangeley, Maine a couple weeks ago and they had some nice blue trimmed jackets that looked awesome..no orange in them if memory is correct but still really good jackets. They open on Tuesday and Julie runs the shop and Mike is the mechanic/tech. there. They are both wonderful people and I'm sure would help you with whatever gear they have in stock.

Talk to your dealer. I had them order the orange/silver example that is on the SE advertisement.

Talk to your dealer. I had them order the orange/silver example that is on the SE advertisement.
Off subject, did you get a rip on the new Winder last night/today?

2021 Accessory Catalog should be out any day now, it is currently being converted to a digital "Flip" version.

The jacket you are looking for is " Yamaha Renegade FX"

NAVY/BLUE/ORANGE #210-01649-49 + Add your size code

SM-07
MD-10
LG-13
XL-16
2X-19
3X-22

-Jaret

Back