• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 snowmobile jackets

2021 Accessory Catalog should be out any day now, it is currently being converted to a digital "Flip" version.

The jacket you are looking for is " Yamaha Renegade FX"

NAVY/BLUE/ORANGE #210-01649-49 + Add your size code

SM-07
MD-10
LG-13
XL-16
2X-19
3X-22

-Jaret

Thank you, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hate to say it but part numbers don't do any good without product. I called several dealer's trying to order that blue Renegade jacket and everyone of them said they are on back order and they have no idea when they will be available. If they are available in Canada maybe Jaret can bring a truck load back to the states for us. Wait that might be considered smuggling of something.

Well I hate to say it but part numbers don't do any good without product. I called several dealer's trying to order that blue Renegade jacket and everyone of them said they are on back order and they have no idea when they will be available. If they are available in Canada maybe Jaret can bring a truck load back to the states for us. Wait that might be considered smuggling of something.

Ordered one through my dealer today, they said Nov 15ish.

Really which dealer did you order it from(if I may ask)and do they ship orders.

Really which dealer did you order it from(if I may ask)and do they ship orders.
I sent you a PM. To clarify, my dealer also says its on "backorder" but they "estimated" it in stock around Nov 15th. I had them place the order anyway! When it gets here it gets here.

Ordered one through my dealer today, they said Nov 15ish.

Just a FYI....I ordered the same jacket on Oct.23 from my dealer and was told at that time the ETA from Yamaha said Nov. 15. I checked with them yesterday about some other items that I ordered and they told me that the ETA on the jacket has been pushed back to Feb. 10. I'm keeping it on order in hopes that the ETA will be moved ahead but don't plan on buying it half way through the season. They said it's no problem cancelling the order up to one day before Yamaha ships it to them.

If these items don't show up before the riding season starts I'm not sure if the dealers will be able to move them. I would think that this puts a lot of pressure on the dealers to try and make a profit if they don't have the items to sell during the prime time of the season.

Last edited:
Ya who wants to buy a jacket half way through the season. Like I said I was told you well never see this stuff in the States I'm not sure what's going on maybe Jared could give us an up date on availability.

Ya who wants to buy a jacket half way through the season. Like I said I was told you well never see this stuff in the States I'm not sure what's going on maybe Jared could give us an up date on availability.

I think that you're correct about not seeing this stuff here in the states.

Here's a screen shot that I just took from the Yamaha Motors Canada site that shows the jacket as in stock in Canada:

upload_2020-11-7_18-56-55.png

Go figure :dunno:

I agree with you that it would be nice to get some clarification from Jaret.

I got the call that mine is in. I am going to pick it up tomorrow!!

This is not making any sense why are some dealer's able to get them and some can't. So one dealer orders and gets the jacket, the other says maybe get it in November, the other one says good luck you will never see it. I will call my dealer and explain the situation and see what they say. I'm not gonna say who it is but very popular in my area and I've never had any problems ordering parts or apparel before. It just seems to me that Yamaha had really dropped the ball on snowmobile apparel the last 4 or 5 years. I don't think the dealer's stock a lot of stuff because of it doesn't sell their stuck with it.

Talk to your dealer. I had them order the orange/silver example that is on the SE advertisement.
My dealer emailed me to say she is still trying and her fingers are crossed.
Not very convincing...

yamjack.png

I will spare you all the experience of seeing me IN the jacket, but had to post a good picture of it for people to see. It is the nicest looking branded jacket I have ever owned! Everyone in the dealership was admiring it!!!

It does seem odd that some of us are having issues getting jackets, I have never had an issue before, this year included. Usually I do so at the snow show however as my dealer doesn't stock any sled branded riding gear and I like to see and try on if I can. That wasn't an option this year so thankfully they had no issue ordering and recieving the jacket. They still didn't have any accessory catalogs, so thanks again to Jaret for getting us the part number! I am guessing that this year in particular, covid is having an impact on the supply chain...

Damn that's nice!

yamjack.png

I will spare you all the experience of seeing me IN the jacket, but had to post a good picture of it for people to see. It is the nicest looking branded jacket I have ever owned! Everyone in the dealership was admiring it!!!

It does seem odd that some of us are having issues getting jackets, I have never had an issue before, this year included. Usually I do so at the snow show however as my dealer doesn't stock any sled branded riding gear and I like to see and try on if I can. That wasn't an option this year so thankfully they had no issue ordering and recieving the jacket. They still didn't have any accessory catalogs, so thanks again to Jaret for getting us the part number! I am guessing that this year in particular, covid is having an impact on the supply chain...
D

Back