• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 anyone?bueller bueller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like yamaha to make their own sleds again. Cats XF chassis platform has been around since 2012 and I would like to see something completely new.

Last edited:

This could be wrapped in Yamaha logo's, I would buy it. If it wasn't over $15K, holy crap. The Enduro 900T is as close to Yamaha Blue as they have come in a while. Other than a few summits in blue.

2000000018.jpg

That is a nice sled, best rear suspension in the business, the engineers at Yamaha with some training could easily make Yami stickers for this sled, good to see a company stay true to there costumers, owners must feel proud riding this brand.

Polaris is the last brand I would ride. I have never liked them.

Your buddy John was telling me about your QC trip last year with they new 850's LOL.

I know 2 guys who switched from Ski-doo to 850 VR-1's this season. One of them was a shock. I think he used to wear Ski-Doo underwear LOL.

I'm watching closely.

Yamaha is likely coming with BNG. My dad bleeds blue and he is even talking about switching to a 900T. I think most of the Yamaha faithful are ready to see something new.

If we ever get snow, I will have the chance to ride a new 900T ski-doo

Your buddy John was telling me about your QC trip last year with they new 850's LOL.

I know 2 guys who switched from Ski-doo to 850 VR-1's this season. One of them was a shock. I think he used to wear Ski-Doo underwear LOL.

I'm watching closely.

Yamaha is likely coming with BNG. My dad bleeds blue and he is even talking about switching to a 900T. I think most of the Yamaha faithful are ready to see something new.
I can't see Yamaha coming out with anything new other then stickers, shock rearrangements, and some new gimmicks, color scheme then promote the crap out of it, this seem to be working for Yamaha, the new Venom is having some motor troubles so owners are trying to work out the bugs with Yamaha which of course is in denial, the only hope is if Cat makes some improvements it might migrate to Yamaha if Textron approves it.

The Venom is having motor problems?

I can't see Yamaha coming out with anything new other then stickers, shock rearrangements, and some new gimmicks, color scheme then promote the crap out of it, this seem to be working for Yamaha, the new Venom is having some motor troubles so owners are trying to work out the bugs with Yamaha which of course is in denial, the only hope is if Cat makes some improvements it might migrate to Yamaha if Textron approves it.

I still think Yamaha should stick an 80 HP Phazer 500 4 stroke in the Venom as an option.

As far as 2022 goes likely BNG with a few small updates. At this point both Cat and Yamaha have such small market share in an industry that is shrinking they either stick together or both are out of the business.

I still think Yamaha should stick an 80 HP Phazer 500 4 stroke in the Venom as an option.

As far as 2022 goes likely BNG with a few small updates. At this point both Cat and Yamaha have such small market share in an industry that is shrinking they either stick together or both are out of the business.
Its sad really, Yamaha has made some game changing moves, they should have had two strokes in their line up all along for in the mountains and trail sleds also, they built some nice two stroke engines in the past, changing to all 4 strokes didn't do them the glory they thought they would gain, at first maybe, I like the Venom concept, they just have some bugs to work out, the Phazer engine in a Venom would be a great upgrade for those wanting a 4 stroke in a Venom, you don't need big power to have fun.

well if you saw the results from this years shootout in new york Artic Cat was WAY behind in dyno and race results!!if they want to be a competitor in the 800 class again they better reach out to yamaha because there 2 strokes just are not cutting it close to the competition!!!Either textron is letting the sled division collapse or there is a game changer in the works?IMO

No game changers in the works guys. Look at last winter, look at this winter, no more winter. Snowmobiling is on the decline big time so why investi in a losing sport. Dems da facts.

Why all the Debbie Downers? With the tsunami in Japan in 2011 that knocked the earth axis off by 9 feet! (Experts said) Now they said the earth is rotating faster! (By how much who knows)! So according to my calculations, winter should be here in June!!! Get ready it won’t be long! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back