• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Other than the weird seat what is interesting is the 4" longer arm. Should change handling dramatically since that's what ski doo and poo did.

Other than the weird seat what is interesting is the 4" longer arm. Should change handling dramatically since that's what ski doo and poo did.
The handling or the ride?

It's also a 129 and they went back to the old spindles because of how those 129's handle with those specific spindles.

Good to see dedicated race sleds back in the production loop.

It's also a 129 and they went back to the old spindles because of how those 129's handle with those specific spindles.

Good to see dedicated race sleds back in the production loop.
;). So other than the longer arm and seat, the chassis is exactly my sled. It is why I am going to keep this thing going as long as I can.

Unless some genius engineer at cat or Yamaha can figure out how to get the jackshaft in a different position while avoiding the pipe of a ctec-2 or the cylinder of the 998, we are going to be on the procross 1 chassis for awhile. Look at the positions of the Polaris and Skidoo secondaries. The Polaris is low and the skidoos is high. The jackshaft is about as low as it can get on the chassis now.

I bet cat will move to a procross 2 chassis for the two strokes.

;). So other than the longer arm and seat, the chassis is exactly my sled. It is why I am going to keep this thing going as long as I can.
I had a 2019 R-XC for a short time this year. There is a ton stuff different on those sleds vs. a regular ZR or RR. The more you look, the more specialized stuff you find. It really is a race sled.

Looks like cat has now delayed 2023 pre orders until late April due to 2022's not being delivered yet.
My 2022 EPS Tcat arrived today at my dealer with 3 other Tcats. At least two of the customers backed out weeks ago. Both are already sold. Apparently, there is a wait list for Tcats if they arrive at the dealer with no home.

Hcs members are reporting that tcats are going up to $21-22k

Not sure what a t-cat consists of, eps and atac or basemodel

I would expect Yamahas pricing to increase by 1500-2k also.

Yup! Up in Canada, base price for t-cat is now $25,999. It comes standard with atac/iqs and EPS. Thats the only tcat, so kind of like an SRX has no options either. IN 2022, those were both options for tcat.

I think I will try and find a 2022 EPS sled in either yamaha or cat. I have a feeling yamaha will be more expensive for 2023 as well.

Yup! Up in Canada, base price for t-cat is now $25,999. It comes standard with atac/iqs and EPS. Thats the only tcat, so kind of like an SRX has no options either. IN 2022, those were both options for tcat.

I think I will try and find a 2022 EPS sled in either yamaha or cat. I have a feeling yamaha will be more expensive for 2023 as well.
Where is the pricing being mentioned coming from? I talked to both my Yamaha dealer and Cat dealer and neither knew pricing yet. They did both say that they would discount spring orders and price would be higher, but they thought it would be pretty close to 22 pricing.

Where is the pricing being mentioned coming from? I talked to both my Yamaha dealer and Cat dealer and neither knew pricing yet. They did both say that they would discount spring orders and price would be higher, but they thought it would be pretty close to 22 pricing.
Directly from my dealer for Arctic Cat. It's not advertised per say but dealers know pricing.
Nothing on Yamaha yet but am just speculating an increase based on what I have seem from Cat and from the 2 other manufacturers. I will be shocked if Yamaha has same pricing as last year.

Just went and paid for my 22' Tcat. There was a guy waiting to buy it if I wanted to sell it. I considered it briefly and said no thanks.

My dealer had the 23' pricing although he cannot place an order until April. The 23's can only be purchased with EPS and ATAC. In other words there is only ONE Tcat model for 23'. With new Freight cost and a "new $200" admin cost from Acat, a 23' is about $3100USD more than my EPS 22'. Since the 22' EPS ATAC sled price was about $800 more that the 22' EPS, that would net out about $2200 - $2300 more than 2022. The freight and admin increase was about $400.

So, at the end of the day a 23' Tcat customer gets BNG for all the extra cash. IMO anyone that still has a possibility of receiving a 22' winder might want to wait it out since the new cost will be high. I doubt Yamaha will sell new 23' sleds cheaper than Cat does.

Back