• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Transporter Lite Front shock

Deftonesman

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 yamaha Nytro XTX 1.75
Hi all, i purchased a new TL few months ago, got 100 miles on it and the front shock in the under carriage blew damaging my track. Seems the lower collar on the shock snapped off the shock. Im telling you i was on a groomed trail not riding hard at all. Did i get a faulty shock or jus cheap shocks on these?

Last edited:

PXL_20220213_222933509~2.jpg

looks like a bad weld. @cannondale27

take it to dealer for warenty on the shock at least. you can try for the track too with that low milage but depends on your dealer.

Those shocks belong in garbage. All 4. Tell them you want replacement cost and buy a decent rebuildable gas charged shock. Is a list of the Part#'s here somewhere.

Take all the shocks off and throw them in a trash can. You can use these AC part numbers to put IFP shocks on your sled for a decent price. The bushings and springs/retainers can all transfer over.

Attachments

• 5BFBA2CE-9109-4957-8999-34D787268905.jpeg
    5BFBA2CE-9109-4957-8999-34D787268905.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 129
Hi everyone, yah not impressed with those shocksz be doing some off season work. Heard from the dealer, they are looking to do a full repair including track. They are seeking yamaha approval as we speak.

So an Update, almost a full month since dropping off the sled at the dealer and missing the shock collar, guess my season is done.
I know what your thinking, go after market, I tried cant find anything. The supply chain is brutal right now.
Once it;s back, im going after yamaha to extend the warranty, i got 8 hours and 200kms on the sled, like come on!
If anyone comes accross in stock shocks, please post, going all after market as soon as i Can

Back