• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Sidewinder LE with power steering....

I think the writing is on the wall that all Sidewinder models will likely feature EPS this season.

Shocks are a bummer although the regular QS3's work well. We need some more help in the shock game, Fox cant keep up with all the OEM demand (nobody can right now though). Seeing it on RMAX models as well.

I don’t know if they still are lowered or not? The 19 and 20s where and I don’t know if they went back to full height like the rest?
Compared to 17 and 18s the lowered 19 was significantly better in high speed cornering with the sled lowered.
I’m curious to see if the sidewinder is exactly the same now as the Tcat meaning clutches and gearing.
I agree that they need many more options
It’s nice to choose tracks and color options. Not everyone wants the same thing. I would go with a 1 inch 14 wide if available and most would not. Give us options and I think it helps sales.
Maybe
The eps sounds awesome and what I’ve heard it’s worth the extra cash

20’ GT vs 19’ SRX

Attachments

• 9C303595-B149-4A68-B296-8CFB64421085.jpeg
    9C303595-B149-4A68-B296-8CFB64421085.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 179
The 19 SRX and Tcat were the lowest and IMHO the best handling and still rode very good.

Well the SRX is a lake racer not a trail machine.... buy a sidewinder!!!you don't need a SRX!!!IT IS A LAKE RACER,LOWER TO THE GROUND AND AS LIGHT AS POSSIBLE!!!!!THE SRX IS SUPPOSE TO GO STRAIGHT AND FAST,WE AR DONE HERE!!!
Before doing an imaginary mic drop after posting on here with such confidence, you should think a little bit more, just a little bit. Nothing about the srx is light or classifies it as just a lake racer. It has an electronic suspension and a heated seat……clearly trail features. It uses different springs and nothing else to achieve a lower ride height and a 1” track which will mph better than a 1.25” track with all else being equal. The weight savings on the 1” track is moot because the heating elements in the seat combined with the switch to operate it and the module for the electronic suspension probably make it equal out lol. Some people like the look, lowered stance and are perfectly fine with a 1” track for the trails they ride. In fact, the 1” track gives up a little traction in corners and combined with a lower ride height you have a sled that corners real nice and flat. Odd that its only designed for straight line racing huh. Power steering does not have anything negative to this chassis. I agree it should be optional at purchase but its hard enough to get a sled now having it customized may only make things worse. Anyways, got to go. Im gonna get on my sidewinder xtx and hit the powder in a straightline and make sure I dont hit any hardpack. Its a 146 with a 1.6 track, musnt be deaigned for anything else right?

Back