• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SRX deliveries-

I got the call sept 21? That my buddy’s and my srx was in. My friend picked his up 2-3 weeks ago and I wasn’t in a rush to get mine (cause I’ll have a payment) but haven’t heard from them and they were talking like they wanted me to get it when they called in September, so I call a week ago and they told me a connection on the rear shock (I think) was broke and they’re waiting on parts. They said it was something new for 23 that broke. I don’t think anything changed for 23 in the rear? They said it would be fixed soon when I asked if it will be ready by riding season, we’ll see. I’m not paying till I pick it up just in case. Just sold my 17 cause the new one was in, figures.
I'm curious to see what this broken 'part' is. Coincidentally, I have a C1515 trouble code coming up on my '23 SRX which is a fault code for the communication between the rear shock and the IQS module. Not sure if it's related or not to what's going on with yours. I didn't see anything 'broken' per se, so I'm taking to dealer when I'm down in that area again to see if he can diagnose.

Are dealers delivering brand new '23 sleds without even powering it up and running them? Why would they deliver a sled with a fault code? I presuming you haven't ridden sled yet? Or was the sled OK at dealer and by the time you got it home it had a code?

Are dealers delivering brand new '23 sleds without even powering it up and running them? Why would they deliver a sled with a fault code? I presuming you haven't ridden sled yet? Or was the sled OK at dealer and by the time you got it home it had a code?
The code doesn't show up until you attempt to adjust the IQS. When you start the sled 'IQS Active' comes up and everything is fine, then you go to adjust the IQS it throws the code. Right or wrong, I'm assuming the dealer did not attempt to adjust the IQS as part of his setup.

The code doesn't show up until you attempt to adjust the IQS. When you start the sled 'IQS Active' comes up and everything is fine, then you go to adjust the IQS it throws the code. Right or wrong, I'm assuming the dealer did not attempt to adjust the IQS as part of his setup.

Just plain INEXCUSABLE by a reputable dealer.

Yeah. No biggie. I'm going to look it over again closer myself when I get time. Maybe something simple like a bent pin.

So after all the experience and ups and downs of your 2017 SW how are you going to configure your 2023 SRX?
Tunes, Clutches ect?
I am kinda in the same boat. I had a 2017 RTX that I had a bunch of time and money into and after 10k miles I sold it for the 2022 LTX EPS.
I kept a lot of the parts from the last one and figure to transfer all I learned into the 2022.
So far on my 2022 with 0 miles I have done the following
Changed the track
changed the gears
changed the upper gear bushing
welded the tensioner wheel bolt
replaced the left side drive bearing to the updated BOP bearing
cut the throttle body clamp barrels
replaced all the shocks and all but one spring
changed the primary clutch
changed the secondary clutch spring and helix
A SM tune will be going in after a few hundred miles.

My goal is to make this sled the ultimate " power cruiser " Make it live up to it's GT name in the way original GT cars where designed and defined.

A GT car fit between a sports car and a luxury car. It should have a big engine, a comfortable ride, a luxurious interior, and elegant bodywork. Not just fast, it needed to be able to handle like a sports car when the proper situation arose but coddle like a luxury car the rest of the time.

Reached out to my dealer and he said my Yamaha Sidewinder L-TX LE EPS will be delivered by the end of the month at the latest.

A couple guys in Canada were told today they wouldn’t see the 23 Sidewinders till February

Last edited:
Not sure, dealer told them in September ETA was mid November, at the Toronto snowmobile show Yamaha rep told them late December. Today they were notified that it’s now February.

Not sure, dealer told them in September ETA was mid November, at the Toronto snowmobile show Yamaha rep told them late December. Today they were notified that it’s now February.
Are they assemblied in Japan or here in the states??

Their built at the Arctic CAt Plant.

Back