• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SRX deliveries-

98032751-E1BF-4E84-99A8-3C466D7D0826.jpeg

This should work great.

Attachments

• A20E9B42-88A8-4669-8B6F-3E87920C1482.jpeg
    A20E9B42-88A8-4669-8B6F-3E87920C1482.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 174
This should work great.
Cool! So when you crash, you can have all your waypoints transferred to your nutsack.... J/K, I really like the clean look and easy access. Only worried about waterproof-ness and visibility in cold; those screens don't display well when they get cold. I put mine in a waterproof case with a small heater on the BOP bracket above the gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_222520.jpg
    IMG_20220308_222520.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 120
Cool! So when you crash, you can have all your waypoints transferred to your nutsack.... J/K, I really like the clean look and easy access. Only worried about waterproof-ness and visibility in cold; those screens don't display well when they get cold. I put mine in a waterproof case with a small heater on the BOP bracket above the gauge.
He has jokes/love it. I'm going to run the low sport windshield so I don't have the room above my gauge like you do. There is some members that have run this model with a few winter hacks with success. Its a factory refurbished model, so I don't have a bunch of cash in it. Ill give it a try.

Where did you get your gps from and is it a kit for these sidewinders or did you have to do some custom fitting. Thanks
Garmin 2797/ factory refurbished. Less than 200 bucks. Ram mount and garmin hard wire in kit. And I made the aluminum bracket.

Attachments

• DBC44EA9-CB50-409B-9C92-9B82016DE1CA.jpeg
    DBC44EA9-CB50-409B-9C92-9B82016DE1CA.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 115
  • FC817B34-50B2-4119-BBDA-BCE8C5E33EA7.jpeg
    FC817B34-50B2-4119-BBDA-BCE8C5E33EA7.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 152
You “STOCK” guys make me laugh I would love to see the RICH kids and their dads who ‘Buy’ the fastest sled- they think and you two just BLOW THEM OFF THE LAKE.. I’m laughing just thinking about it.

back to whens my sled coming

Ask your dealer, he has that info. Just don't be surprised when it gets pushed back a couple of months. My buddy last year started at early Jan with his spring order, then went to end of Jan. Finally got it the END of March.

I don't even expect to see my SRX till then having been pushed back from early Jan to end of Jan already.

All the Thundercats have been delivered as I was told to me today from my Cat dealer friend. F'n joke again from Yamaha I guess.

Ask your dealer, he has that info. Just don't be surprised when it gets pushed back a couple of months. My buddy last year started at early Jan with his spring order, then went to end of Jan. Finally got it the END of March.

I don't even expect to see my SRX till then having been pushed back from early Jan to end of Jan already.

All the Thundercats have been delivered as I was told to me today from my Cat dealer friend. F'n joke again from Yamaha I guess.

There's two ways to dissect that problem. 1. Yamaha sells a boat load more 998s than Cat sells T-cats or.. never mind.. see 1.

If AC has actually delivered all of their T-Cats then nothing is stopping them from 100% production capacity for winders, yamaha certainly doesn't want to slow down their ability to collect revenue.

Guy I work with has a Thundercat on order and has not heard anything from his dealer yet.

Picked my SRX up last week , pretty excited to try out the power steering.
EPS provides absolutely effortless steering.
WAY better than the old setup of the Apex.
Full assist with just the ignition on, doesn’t have to be running

Guy I work with has a Thundercat on order and has not heard anything from his dealer yet.
Update, he just got the call this morning (11/17) his sled is in .

Back