• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 XTX-LE Anyone Have Delivery Updates?

XTX8550

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 XTX LE
Ordered a 2023 XTX-LE…latest I heard was early January delivery date…anyone else hear of any better updates? Coming from a 20’ Riot so pretty excited to see the 4 stroke game!

Called dealer last week ....he just references last year

Hope you get before the snow hits the ground.
My local dealer told me that he was asked by someone at Yamaha Toronto to go and act as a sales person for an upcoming show. He said why on earth would I do that when I can't even get product. You gotta wonder about some of these people.

Ordered a 2023 XTX-LE…latest I heard was early January delivery date…anyone else hear of any better updates? Coming from a 20’ Riot so pretty excited to see the 4 stroke game!
2 weeks ago my delivery date was January, I stopped by the dealer last Thursday and it's been updated to a mid November delivery.... keeping fingers crossed

I heard it was November originally and then they moved mine to January. They are saying its super fluid and changing daily. The dealer I was at had an SE that went from Jan to Nov so taking it with a grain of salt.

Reached out to my dealer last week for my L-TX LE EPS. He said by the end of this month at the latest.

I was told today by my dealer not until feb or March for my srx 23 that is unacceptable

Both of ours are in and picking them up this Thursday. Sidewinder LTX SE and LTX LE EPS

Just heard from dealer, has a VIN and it shipped. (L-TX LE)

Talked to my dealer on Saturday, confirmed shes in a crate (LTX LE EPS) and next in line for PDI!

Finally picked it up!
656FD71E-01F8-45C8-9622-D0B337A8789F.jpeg

Back