• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

3rd Annual McCall Idaho Ride!

BTW, we know which weekend is Pres. Day but for you and Christies schedueling; which works better for riding for those of us making a long trip wanting to stay 7 days. Would you prefer we show up ealier b4 the weekend and leave shorlty after or vise verse? I can do it either way but comming out on the 15th and leaving on the 22nd requires me to use less vacation.

Jim

I think we can make just about any days work. Our schedule is mostly dictated by the house project.

Better bring your tool belt!!!

spray25 said:
I think we can make just about any days work. Our schedule is mostly dictated by the house project.

Better bring your tool belt!!!

I work at a refinery so unless it's a pump or piping you need my help on, your screwed. You sure as hell don't wan't to see my carpentry skills. The rottie doesn't even trust the dog house I built :drink: .

I just looked at the construction calendar and if everything goes as planned (rarely does) I am supposed to be doing trim work from the 15th to the 23rd...... You better bring that tool belt ;)!

I can move things around so it should be ok.

spray25 said:
I just looked at the construction calendar and if everything goes as planned (rarely does) I am supposed to be doing trim work from the 15th to the 23rd...... You better bring that tool belt ;)!

I can move things around so it should be ok.

Did you read my previous post? I wasn't kidding when I said that, you don't want me doing any hammering, cutting or nailing. I do make a great stupivisor though ;)! . Just don't ask me to get anything since carpentry lingo would mean the same to me as chineese.

I was posting at the same time as you. I was only kidding. I won't be putting any tools in your hands.

I figured you typed at the same time once I saw the post times. Notice I just edited the previous post.

How's Tura with tools? How about you and I go sledding and the girls go work on the house?

spray25 said:
How's Tura with tools? How about you and I go sledding and the girls go work on the house?

Well I'm not sure how she is at measuring,cutting but; she did assemble our PC desk kit with my cordless drill while I was working on the sled in the garage.

That guy's ride idea sounds damn good but, I Think we'd be sleeping in the igloo with J. if we tried it ;)! .

Ray, I'm hoping to make it this year and was wondering if you're gonna get any rooms lined up like last year. I' m planning on 5 or 6 days but need to know ahead of time if it's the week before or after President's day, thanks, Ken.

The 17th or 18th through the 25th might work a little better for me, but if that doesn't work out for you guys I can see what I can do.

We haven't heard from Peter in a while so I'm not sure what his schedule is like. Hey maybe he has carpentry skills? :D

Super 8 and Best Western have the best rates.

Super 8 is 208-634-4637
Best Western is 208-634-6300
Those put you about a 15 minute drive from my house.

We would really like to make it this year. I"ve only rode 50 miles in the last two years. We took the sleds out last weekend for a quick 30 mile ride just to make sure they still worked. only have 2ft of snow and its raining now.

Haven't done anything else to my sled but a super charger is on my wish list, just haven't rode enough to justify it. Also need to get out and ride to get my confidence back. Still a little gun shy pulling out of the parking lot.

Hope to see you soon.

Pinball,

I would love to have you and the gang back over. You have to bring the skunk though!!

We'd take it easy on you and I think we have a leash law so there shouldn't be any dogs in the parking lot.

Back