• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4 wheel kit options

Larson Racing for sure! Just bought my second one for my other sled. Fit and finish it is done with quality! You get what you pay for and this thing is legit!!!

Reactions: SPM
This is the J&T kit for the 137 inch track 19-20 models. No one has a better kit or price for what you get. Life time warranty on axle. We have kits for the Riots also.

$270.00

Call to order

www.jtatv.com

Attachments

• 2019 Axle.jpg
    2019 Axle.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 118
ive got a LTX 137" sidewinder and am looking at getting a 4th wheel kit. There are a few brands selling them, what kit do you guys like the best? Do the 8.5" oversized wheels for the LTX sit lower than the rest or is it offset so they are all in a level plain....if they sit lower how does that affect top end speed?

Well you have heard from many. I bought the J&T stealth wheel kit 8.5”
I would do it again, great kit with no issues after 2 seasons of abuse, and you will not beat Todd’s service and professionalism.

Mine is also Larsons,i have had both of the other set ups,the stock Yamaha outside wheels only,and a TD 8.4" complete set up,with shaft and all 4 wheels,but I had clearance issues with the large 8.4" wheels,so out it came and in went Larsons,i still have the larger TD 4 wheels kit if anyone is interested. Just pm me.

Back