• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

40th Nytro MTX

I agree I want great throttle response as well. I saw that kit and it looks great, but would the fact that the air intake is so near the engine and clutch would the heat miss with the turbo preformance at all?

Where are you getting yours from?
What is the ETA on it?
We there a price between Synergy and MCX?

Tookes said:
I agree I want great throttle response as well. I saw that kit and it looks great, but would the fact that the air intake is so near the engine and clutch would the heat miss with the turbo preformance at all?

Where are you getting yours from?
What is the ETA on it?
We there a price between Synergy and MCX?

The air intake is actually placed right behind the mesh grill on the left side (right in the fresh air.)
Synergy directly
End of this month (fingers crossed)
I think synergy is about 500 more because of the new mountain mod seat that has to be used with it.

picked up the wife's 40th nytro mtx sled today, along with my blue team mtx. the dooboy ranch is full with the sound of four strokes. pics and modding to begin soon. ski

Thanks, sorry I didn't catch this thread sooner. I will call him. I did call and talk to Dustin James from Outlaw Motor Sports out of Oregon they do the R & D for Boondockers, their mid mount sounds pretty good as well.

P.S. What time are you going to be a the Swap meet?

I will be there around 8:00 in the morning. I will have 3 other sleds and mine, plus a whole bunch of summer sucks clothing and apparel.

4place trailor with a lifted gray ford diesel, it will be hard to miss.

Sounds good, thinking of bringing my Doo and my truck camper down there as well, need to sell both. I should be able to see you then, plus getting my Lasik surgery tomorrow, shouldn't be a problem. I want to get on that pre-order Boost 2 list as well.

Consider it done my friend. Yeah, i will be the 6'8" guy walking around wearing a Klim jacket, i wont be hard to miss. See ya then bud!

per HYFLYR
Swap meet is being held at The ENSTAR parking lot on International road in Anchorage. It will be on Saturday the 13th from 10 to 4 i believe for customers but if you are going to have anything in it to sell registration is from 8-10. I forgot how much it is for a truck and trailer to enter the swap but its not much. Anyway, im sure someone has more info but thats a start.

Well here's my new rocket, soon to have an afterburner.

08NitroRTX, met your riding partner today as we both picked up our sleds, I'd have to say he won he left with 3 on the trailer and I only had the one. :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_1464v2.jpg
    IMG_1464v2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1466v2.jpg
    IMG_1466v2.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 132

Back