• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

40th Nytro MTX

spray25 said:
painterdrew said:
here are some pictures of mine. I picked it up last week. told the dealer 2 days ahead when I was comming in. Called that morning to confirm. I still wasted 2 hours sitting there while they finished putting the chaincase back together from the altitude setup. As it turn out they still had not changed the clutch rivits because they did not have any in stock. No rivits at a snowmobile dealer. Wouldnt that be like a dirtbike shop with no jets? I told them to mail me the rivits when they get them and I will do them myself #$%&*

Didn't realize a gearing change was in order? What was it and what did they change it to?

My dealer told me that mine had to be reclutched and regeared also .....they are setup for 10,000 ft supposedly .
I told them not to woryy about it ......I'm just gonna turbo it anyway.

got the call today both of our mtx's one blue and one 40 th are in and being assembled. will be picking up on weds. pics to follow modding to begin. ski

Just gotta put the thing together yet!

misca002.jpg

Probably already asked and answered, but has anyone received a good response as to why all the Anniversary models are coming without the Red rear wheels on the sled ? The brochures all showed them with Red rear idlers, and all the mags and ads did as well, just curious...

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
Probably already asked and answered, but has anyone received a good response as to why all the Anniversary models are coming without the Red rear wheels on the sled ? The brochures all showed them with Red rear idlers, and all the mags and ads did as well, just curious...

I noticed that right away also. I HATE the silver. Might have to fork out the $65 for new wheels. :o|

Tookes said:
Tim, also did you get in on the first shipment of turbo kits from Mark in Leipheimers?

I've decided to go with a mid mount turbo .......I just hope I can get my $500.00 deposit back.

Back