• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

5 MILES INTO THE FIST RIDE AND DISASTER!!!!CKECK OUT PICS!!!

jdp1under

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 RS VECTOR GT LTX STOCK FOR NOW!
WELL FIRST RIDE OF THE SEASON AND NOT 5 MILES INTO IT ON MY NEW TO ME 2003 RX1 I HAD TO TOW AN 06 SKI POOOOOO!! RIGHT TO THE BIGGEST POO DEALER IN THE AREA! BOY DID I HAVE A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST RUN ON A FOUR STROKE AND HOLY S!@# WHAT A RIDE!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00212 (Large).JPG
    DSC00212 (Large).JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC00213 (Large).JPG
    DSC00213 (Large).JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 215

I FIGURED YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE THIS ONE NO BETTER FEELING ESPICALLY WHEN ALL THE MECHANICS HAD TO COME OUT AND DRAG IT IN THE SHOP.

jdp1under said:
I FIGURED YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE THIS ONE NO BETTER FEELING ESPICALLY WHEN ALL THE MECHANICS HAD TO COME OUT AND DRAG IT IN THE SHOP.

But it should of only took one of them. Ski-doos come at what 1 pound! lmao

TYPICAL BOMM!! hahahaha. Speaking of the fact that they only weigh like a pound. Watched the videos on the Yam site of the 2010 Nytro Mountain reviews and at one point they guy said see we dont comprimise the reliability of our parts for light weight. Like not mentioning any names...... bombardier lol. I've herd tell of the new XP's taking jumps and the panels flying off them. A bunch of the guys out here got summit XP's and have had continous problems with them, tracks especially. One of the by's blew his track to smitherins becauseof the ported holes. Rails bend easily, jackshafts are the s**ts, first month one guy had his he twisted the shaft off, and not to mention electrical problems like coils going within the first two months out of the shop and chaffed out wire harnesses

THE SLED KEPT DYING OUT AND FINALLY WOULDNT START AND THE RECOIL PULLED RIGHT OUT OF THE SLED!

Thats priceless, kinda like the Mastercard ads. Heard a good saying, as people have to comment on the weight of Yamaha. Guy said I dont have to carry the sled, I just ride it.

NICE THE DEALER STILL TRIED TO BUST MY BALLS ABOUT THE TON BUT I SAID THE EXTRA WEIGHT REALLY HELPED FOR TOWING THAT PAPER WEIGHT BETHIND ME!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA !!

megasunomi said:
Blown motor by chance? If so.......I bet ethanol was the culprit!!!

Ethyl alcohol... the universal scapegoat.

In reality, responsible for 0.00% of all engine failures in devices that are moderately modern. By moderately modern, I would say anything made in the last... about TWENTY YEARS.

Fact is this; the engine was made during a time when it is EXPECTED that fuel will contain a significant concentration of alcohol. It is therefore the responsibility of the manufacturer to design the engine to be compatible with it.

If a snowmobile engine can't run reliably on 10% ethyl alcohol, then it is the manufacturer's fault. Ethyl alcohol is NO EXCUSE.

BWAAAA HAAA HAAA HA! that my friend is funny!
why is it that all the ski doo guys only comeback
is your sled is heavy? cuzzzz they got nothin,
thats why

Thanks for the pictures of the ski-don't. As other posters have said, I do not carry my sled, I ride it. That must have been quite the thrill.

YOU KNOW THE BEST THING IS ALL THE GUYS WERE SHOCKED THAT I HAD A TOW ROPE IN MY TRUNK I TOLD THEM ITS BECAUSE IM ALWAYS THE GUY WHO HAS TO TOW ALL THE JUNKERS BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back