• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

660 exhaut

Jeez .... can't believe you didn't get one freak'in hit on this !!?? And it's been here for over a year !!??

What ?? ... nobody runn'in an aftermarket pipe or what ??

Ya know ... if a guy never gets any replies to his posts ... even to tell him to go pound sand .... he won't come back .... HELLO !!!

Anyway Roadglide3, not sure if you've already bought a pipe or not, but here's what I have & know from rid'in & talk'in to others ....

I have a Leo Vince X3 pipe ... I run the quiet core with the spark arrestor screen & it has a nice throathy tone. Not loud at all. I love it.

From talk'in to others ....
HMF pipes ... loud !!!! ..... except for the "Swamp Series" one. It's quiet & water tight with no packing to worry about.

Torc pipes ... loud.

Two Brothers ... I hear it has a nice tone, not sure about it being loud. Nice look'in pipe however.

From riding with others ....
Rode with a guy who has the HMF Utility series pipe ... Holy crap that thing is loud.
Two other Grizzly owners I've ridden with have the Leo Vince X3 pipes (like I do) & they run the Power (loud) core insert ... it wasn't that bad riding behind them.
However, I put the Power core in my exhaust can & didn't like it as the rider of the machine. It got to me after a while.

I don't have any knowledge of any others.

Have fun selecting a pipe ... cause there's lots out there.

Later ...
:Rockon:

I made my own pipe, well actuallt I removed the baffle and enlarged the down spout to 2 in pipe not to loud but alot deeper tone

Right Arm !!! ... And ya Saved a lot of money too !!!!

Later ....
:Rockon:

What ever you decide on don't buy and LRD Torque pipe. The pipe works good with jetting and air box mods but it dosen't hold up well. It must have been designed by a kid in middle school. LaLaLa The quality really sucks. Mine literally fell apart in about 500 miles. :o|

Back