• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A proud warrior owner!!

Warrior Snowman

Extreme
I just got back from a short ride. The conditions were not the best, but to be out riding again is exhilarating! I purchased my 04 warrior off the showroom floor almost 6 years ago. Prior to this, I would buy a two stroke sled, work on it, ride it for a year or two, sell it and repeat the process. I was tired of the short life span and the two stroke smell. I owned a yamaha "thumper" that had amazing power, so the 4 stroke sled was an obvious choice for me. This sled continues to pull hard, ride well, and give me miles upon miles of good times. I believe it is as strong today as it was when I bought it!! Here is to another good riding season!!
:4STroke:

My brother has an 04 warrior that we feel the same way about if the weather ever cooperates this year. Keep on enjoying the sled.

i took my warrior for a rip today to and i love it i bought it in october i came from ski-doos i had 2 mxz 800's with lots of motor work and lots of problems lol which i did like and one of them had 8k miles without any rebuilds but im very happy to be on a 4 stroke and this warrior is just awsome especially after everything ive done to it after the ride today i know it needs studs when taking of it spins like crazy even after adjusting the weight transfer

:4STroke: :rocks: :yam: :Rockon: :Rockon:

I had my warrior sence 04 and drove it hard for 10,000 km and still as strong as ever. Harder you drive that engine the better it runs.

Warrior

:yam: I've had mine 6 years, 6700 miles. I've had to rebuild the rear suspension and primary clutch this year. Right now it won't idle; have it in to see if its the carbs like it was the first season I had it, clogged pilot jets .. hope that's all.

Can't wait to ride it either tomorrow or Thursday. Anxious to check out my new Hygear shock setup. Center shock wasn't working and with new dual spring settings on rear, I hope I have more rear travel and no more bottoming out.

:4STroke: wouldn't have anything else!!!!

Warriors

We have an 04 & 05 Warrior in our household. They have been great sleds and I plan on keeping my 05 for a long time. Seeing that I like to cruise this sled is the perfect fit for me. Have not rode yet this winter but looking forward to that motor putting a smile on my face...............

I am going on my second year with my 05 Warrior and it has been addicting. I love the motor and I have it setup to my liking now so I plan on keeping it for awhile.

05 owner here. upgraded for better fuel economy in the spring of 06 with a nc 05 limited. plan on running the sled untill it is toast or i am. considering we still run 1978 yamaha sleds that never miss a beat, this might be the last new sled i ever bought.

I have an 04 Warrior with 14,480 km and drive it hard.The engine still pulls strong as ever with worry free driving. The only thing I'm getting concerned about is my rear suspension.I've got to keep checking for cracks here and there- yank it out,reweld it put it back in.I like to take jumps whenever I can and I don't have the confidence in my rear that I had when it was newer due to metal fatigue over time and abuse on my part.I might buy an aftermarket suspension or a newer Apex.

Bought mine new, an 03 still running as strong as it was new. 10,166 miles. Hoping for one more trouble free season, then i will pass it on.

:4STroke: :jump:

Warrior

Question for anyone who has a Warrior. Has anyone raced their Warrior against a nytro or Xtx? None of my buddy's have one or I would not be asking.............What were the results?

just bought one this fall.... Damn it's heavy when lifting it out of a snowbank. Finaly have some snow this winter in saskatchewan. Though it is about -30c now... still fun.

warrior.jpg

Love that pic jd0270! Stubble jumpers....I bought mine, mountain edition, from an old guy north of here. He bought it new to go ice fishing and trails. Too heavy for him and it sat, maintained in his shop for most the years with 450km on it! It was as new when I got it 4 years ago for $5000.
I have done many mods to it now, but you have to realise, these are 4 stroke bike engines, so you figure running stock will outlive the whole sled many times over. Not unusual to get probably 30,000 km on a motor if taken care of I would think.

hey jd0270 the pic looks awesome ,you must be in southern sask ,, Im in the humboldt area my wife and I had to trailer ours to regina ,, awesome riding there,,, we bought 2 04 warriors this year and so far we love them,,have fun your way and hoping for snow our way,take care

Back