• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AEM digital boost gauge: 25 psi at idle???

Hey guys I've got an 09 nytro XTX with an mpi stage 2 super on it. I fired it up for the first time this year and my boost gauge is reading 25 psi at idle? The sled sounds good and runs fine but the gauge is throwing me off a bit. Are these gauges prone to failure like this or do I have a larger problem? My sled is running low compression pistons and was 12 psi at WOT last season when I parked it.

Thanks

Hey guys I've got an 09 nytro XTX with an mpi stage 2 super on it. I fired it up for the first time this year and my boost gauge is reading 25 psi at idle? The sled sounds good and runs fine but the gauge is throwing me off a bit. Are these gauges prone to failure like this or do I have a larger problem? My sled is running low compression pistons and was 12 psi at WOT last season when I parked it.

Thanks

Well looks like the gauge just needed to blow the cob webs out! Took the sled out for a rip today and they it's working great! Lol not sure what it's issue was but I hope it stays working!

Back