• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

after 800 miles on my xtx

eskimonytroxtx

Extreme
I know i have been gone awhile from this site. Oh, well, here goes my 800 mile ride review.
First of all, awesome motor!! crazy torque out to 90mph, nothin can touch me hear. Raced a 08 doo tnt, 09 iq shift 600, 05 rmk 800 and the closest to me at the end of about 2000 ft was the tnt. the conditions were awesome good hard packed snow with maybe 2-3 inches of fluff/softsnow. None of them were even close to me at take off. keep trying to tell my buddies to buy yamaha, but they won't listen to me. as far as gass milage goes, the other day we broght our gas supply and outboard motor to whaling camp which is about 50 miles from town southwest across the island. To where my ancestors lived off the land. I used 1 bar down and 2 on the way back as I was going faster . i beleive that was 3 gallons roundtrip. While everyone uses 6 gallons rt. most machines here are fan cooled sleds from all manufacturers and a few liquid cooled sleds ranging from 500cc to 1000cc's. only one mach z in town. Suspension is by far the best. Haven't owned a rider forward sled until I bought this xtx and it makes a whole lot difference than those old sit down sleds. I will tell you more after the whaling season ends, Sorry if this was incomplete as i hardly type and write at all, just once in awhile when I get on a computer. any advice and input is welcome by all

The more you drive it the better it gets. Gas mileage and fun. It will become the best driving sled you've ever owned when conditions are right. Fun factor is great. Sometimes on ice with patchy snow it was hard to handle but once on a groomed trail it was great. Certian conditions made the sled so much better. Crustly snow made the sled want to wander out on the lake but once it was fresh or melted the Nytro was far more managable. We have right whales here in the Bay of Fundy. Snow is melting fast now. There is still lots of snow up North here but I think there are only two weeks left snowmobiling. Next week will be the last week for grooming up there. Most clubs are shut down in southern N.B. for the season.

Back