• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aftermarket Exhaust

Ich Bin

Veteran
I have been toying around with the idea of putting a louder exhaust on my 04' Rx-1, i looked through a lot of the old posts about it but the links are all bad to order them. Does anyone know of any companies that still make them for my sled, and do you have a link to their website.

thobkirk said:
My buddy had hauk on his warrior. Very loud. Got annoying while you rode it.

Almost the same as the mbrp I have in garage. Was fine at first but then packing burnt in and it got really annoying.

I had the white knuckle gp1 and that was crazy loud . Have you thought of just gutting the inside of your exhaust . I have heard a few and they sound nice . Just a thought for you

If you can wait till the end of the season, i have an what i believe to be a MaxxPerf exhaust system i would swap for your stock system.

abj87 said:
If you can wait till the end of the season, i have an what i believe to be a MaxxPerf exhaust system i would swap for your stock system.
Tired of the noise?? Now that I am in my fifties I would not want to listen to this all day also. Besides I think the stock sound on these sleds is awesome!! My son wanted to gut his, after hearing one with aftermarket and one gutted, it was just too anoying to listen to all day on the trail.
:yam: :4STroke: :rocks: :sled1:

03RX1-ER-LE said:
abj87 said:
Tired of the noise?? Now that I am in my fifties I would not want to listen to this all day also. Besides I think the stock sound on these sleds is awesome!! My son wanted to gut his, after hearing one with aftermarket and one gutted, it was just too anoying to listen to all day on the trail.
:yam: :4STroke: :rocks: :sled1:

Yup.... i bought it used with the muffler. Looking for something a little quieter.

Back