• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

All black FX Nytro at your dealer?

MCApex44

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper RTX SE (sold)
Anyone recall if your local Yamaha dealer has any all black FX Nytro RTX's for sale? Am I right that the all black versions came on the 2010 model year?

Thanks guys...

There was a option on the 09 rtx, it had was all black with Flame decals and a red seat .

Attachments

• 09_FxNytroRTX_red_3_1914b331.jpg
    09_FxNytroRTX_red_3_1914b331.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 80
Where in western ny are you located, my dealer has a 09 on the floor that i was going to buy at one time before i changed my mind.

For 2010 the nytro xtx came in black. One of the best looking nytros, inho. You can check out the pics on the yamaha-motor site.

MCApex44 said:
RealDeal said:
Where in western ny are you located, my dealer has a 09 on the floor that i was going to buy at one time before i changed my mind.

I am located in the Buffalo NY area.

I know Sunnyside Cycle in Alexander, New York had an all black Nytro. They are located 10 miles south of Batavia.

Stone's snow sleds, it's in sodus/newark. 09 Nytro's have a $1000 rebate on them right now, or 24 months no interest .

I Just dropped my shocks off at Pioneer Performance for re-valving and was surprised that Pioneer Motorsports only had one new phazer and one Grizzly. I was interested in the 2010 Vector and was told they only purchased and sold one. This made me think maybe Pioneer was phasing out the Yamaha brand but they insured me that was not the case. They had several other models on the floor so I'm not sure what the deal is. The lack of snow in Western NY and the economy definitely is taking its toll.

Thanks for the replys...I was helping a buddy search for one but he found (and purchased) a used RTX SE that we found on the classified section here on the site. Although it is blue...he couldnt pass up such a great deal. Thanks again guys...

Back