• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

aluminum carb tees..who all carries these?

FAMILYMAN

Lifetime Member
Anyone else carry these tees. I would like to switch out the plastic before I fire up my sled??

Thanks.

mountain performance pulled there...we will call you back and never do.

I was looking for someone else to deal with.

Hartman stocks them, but they are from mpi. I hear you on the bad service from mpi.

MPI sucks

I agree on the bad customer service. I called this summer about the billet T's and a bunch of other stuff. They sent the other stuff, but no T's. I called them and they said they were out. They said they would ship ASAP when they get them in inventory again. I waited two months and called back. They had them in stock for several weeks. They said they would ship out the next day. I waited three more weeks and still nothing. I called again and FINALLY got them.

What really sucks is that they came in a USPS envelope that cost about $2.75 to ship. They charged me $9.75 for shipping. I hate companies that post a decent price on the website and then rape a person on shipping.

You got a good ship rate there, I got charged $12.31 freight!!!!!!
It only cost me $16.00 to send my 800 rmk cases and crank to SLP!!!WTF

Back