• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

amsnow/dynotech shootout

Looks like the Winder smoked the field for the second straight year. Last year it was even worse for the competition in the real world shootout held later that season with sleds that had some miles on them. The two stroke guys talk about break in chips but the 4 strokes are the ones that really need some miles to perform at their peek. By the time the Winder is broke in and really running the two strokes are ready for a top end rebuild.

1st run was out of the crate, second was dealer prep ?

Looking good. We're they using the 137? If so how did they get it to transfer?
When i talked to the guys from Excell ,they sad to just add front skid spring pressure .

When i talked to the guys from Excell ,they sad to just add front skid spring pressure .
That would be way too easy Ken. We have 13 pages of ideas to prove it.

You could get a two up seat or weigh 250 with gear ,or ,Boost .

I said that a long time ago about center spring. Just trying to get a edge. Was rumors of ZPS low Hyper Cat/Yamaha sled right before Winder came out. If that rumored sled comes to be the current Winders will not be on top anymore. I dont pick on things like bolt complaints. Dont knock suspension talks please.

I said that a long time ago about center spring. Just trying to get a edge. Was rumors of ZPS low Hyper Cat/Yamaha sled right before Winder came out. If that rumored sled comes to be the current Winders will not be on top anymore. I dont pick on things like bolt complaints. Dont knock suspension talks please.
I'm not knocking anything. Just busting Kens nads. I like all the stuff being covered on these forums. I've learned a lot and found many new ways to spend my money.

I'm not knocking anything. Just busting Kens nads. I like all the stuff being covered on these forums. I've learned a lot and found many new ways to spend my money.
Its good. I am just sore from riding yesterday and the Beers after gave me a headche. Dont mind me.

Nope ,A textron 2 stk turbo for them in 2019

Back