• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

And it starts... Guy at work says his 800 doo will beat sidewinder

Really? My turbo Viper is faster than my modded Apex ALL day. Hell, the sled wasn't broke in yet or studded and it really was sad on how bad I beat it. I used to race my buddies 800etec with the Apex and I would have to say it was 50/50 on who won. If it was hard packed snow he would NEVER beat me. I would say lets put some $$$ up and best 2 out of 3 wins. I would also say if I win all 3 then the $ is doubled. Let's just say your fuel and spending $ for the day will be on him! Let us know after this happens. He probably will have a thousand excuses and not talk to you again! LOL

I was snooping on dootalk and they enjoy the low sidewinder dyno numbers
they think they can hold their own and if that fails putt out their mach z 1000s

I was snooping on dootalk and they enjoy the low sidewinder dyno numbers
they think they can hold their own and if that fails putt out their mach z 1000s

LOLOLOLOLOL at the Mach Z 1000s!!! I love all makes and models- but that pathetic attempt at a pecker stretcher was the biggest bucket of bolts ever to enter the market! They are fast for the 5 minutes they may actually run. I have NEVER seen one that the motor hadn't been fully opened up under 2,000 miles. Every last one of them will squeak or has squeaked. Doo figured out the chassis game- they built a sled that out of the box you can be a crappy rider and be able to ride it fast. (Ask me how I know.) Only thing they have going for them. I saw them at a Doo preview- the bottom end on the 850 looks pretty stout, but stock for stock the SW is going to mop the floor with it.

Which reminds me- anyone want to lend me their winder? I just want to beat the tar out of some Doos real fast. I'll pay a rental fee. I'm just going to lie to them and tell them it's mine, kick their behind, then pound my chest. I just don't want the sled payment. :jump:

LOLOLOLOLOL at the Mach Z 1000s!!! I love all makes and models- but that pathetic attempt at a pecker stretcher was the biggest bucket of bolts ever to enter the market! They are fast for the 5 minutes they may actually run. I have NEVER seen one that the motor hadn't been fully opened up under 2,000 miles. Every last one of them will squeak or has squeaked. Doo figured out the chassis game- they built a sled that out of the box you can be a crappy rider and be able to ride it fast. (Ask me how I know.) Only thing they have going for them. I saw them at a Doo preview- the bottom end on the 850 looks pretty stout, but stock for stock the SW is going to mop the floor with it.

Which reminds me- anyone want to lend me their winder? I just want to beat the tar out of some Doos real fast. I'll pay a rental fee. I'm just going to lie to them and tell them it's mine, kick their behind, then pound my chest. I just don't want the sled payment. :jump:
Come get the wife's Apex and wax there A--es.

Good for me as I think picking up a 2015 Apex XTX that I can modify or ride and mod my 2011 might be in the cards. I'm not quite sold on the singleshot yet.
It's raining Delta Chassis on my local Craigslist this fall. The Sidewinder virus is spreading fast!

Yep- and the RX/RS market is in the tank.

Back