• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

And now for something completely different...

Well, if it helps....I'm from Maine, and there's nothing more I'd enjoy, than to get my #*$&@ handed to me by a 475hp sled. There are some horrible things in life one cant help, but embrace!!! Beautiful sled, thanks for sharing!!

Your sled actually came up during a conversation I had today with my wife, while we were traveling to town.

While Im driving, she looks at me and says, "Hey honey, you need to start putting moisturizer on your face. It will help with your age wrinkles.

I replied, "Moisturizer? I ain't no bitch!"

My wife says, "Well, you should put some around your eyes, it will help with the crows feet wrinkles."

I replied, "Dont go wasting money on moisturizer on my behalf. If I want to get rid of these wrinkles, I'll boost my sled like Mainedrummer. Everytime I squeeze it, my face will stretch and the wrinkles will disappear!!"

;)!

This week’s DHL delivery, courtesy of Micke at MN Racing AB in Sweden.... :bling
F50C95D4-BD5D-445F-A9B8-5B9B41BCCC3D.jpeg
12CE1209-558F-40E7-9F26-40272FEA3082.jpeg

Last edited:
The shocks are pretty, but how's she run?

Last edited:
'Time to re-start this thread.... :)
The sled has been with Dave for some fine tuning to extract ALL the HP hidden in the motor before winter starts :Rockon:
Maybe he'll share a few updates.... ;)

'Time to re-start this thread.... :)
The sled has been with Dave for some fine tuning to extract ALL the HP hidden in the motor before winter starts :Rockon:
Maybe he'll share a few updates.... ;)
You sir have to much money! But I respect that :jump:

'Pretty much every go-fast part Dave sells, i.e. pistons, rods, double o-ringed head, valve train, intercooler, bigger turbo, closed-loop tune, bigger injectors and fuel pump, header, etc. ;)!;)!

Last edited:

Back