• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another 100 miles on the FX today...

miked

Veteran
Put about 100 NH miles on my FX today in New Hampshire, about 10 inches of powder on top of hard pack. Sometimes I wonder if I have the same sled as everyone else here, mine has never worn out sliders, never warped a wheel, only seen the overheat light when idling for a long time (to be expected), and fortunately haven't broke the link yet (although that one does worry me). People get nervous in tight trails when your behind them on one of these machines, its fast in the bumps and tight stuff!

Got to ride mine for the first time this weekend,put a little over 100 miles on it sat,in n.y.Very happy with the suspension and it had enough power to have alot of fun on.Did care for the steering tho.Is that something to get used to,or is there a good fix for it?Heat light did come on twice,but the dealer is gonna put a fan on for me next week.

I'm in Manchester, NH. I love the sled, been very happy with it. I'm just don't want to break that darn link and have to be towed. Im not a super bump rider or jumper so hopefully mine will hold up. Dealer in concord said they haven't seen any issues with the link yet.

Mike

if you break the link you wont have to be towed, you just cant hit any bumps. I drove mine 30 miles yesterday with it broken.

Went out on the sled today and it was the best. Theres no question why I ride a 4 stroker! :4STroke: Works so awsome in the deep stuff. Playing in the powder, running down the tracks, No problems. recently tightened the suspension, and it works great. I still question why my dealer put my suspension on the lowest setting? :ORC
Yammies all the way! :yam:

Back