• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another return of the Sno Scoot for 2019?

Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Attak
I am hearing rumors that Yamaha just released the Sno Scoot again in 2018 for its 50th anniversary and will not be making it again in 2019. A friend is just about to pull the trigger on one for her kids but no one can confirm or deny this that we talk to.

Nobody will probably know until March with the 2019 releases. All I know is the cat dealers cannot keep the 200 in stock. At that stupid high price, they are selling tons of them. They truly are a great tweener sled, and the videos on YouTube make them look to be quite powerful for their size.

All things are relative of course. It's no phazer, but very cool. If I still had an 8-10 year old, I would have a tough time buying one new, and not just buying a $1200-$1500 500 fan.

Yamaha/Cat had a good plan in having that sled day at ERX for the non sledders. I was amazed at how many non-sledding families brought their kids out to ride these machines. I wonder if they offered up some incentive to buy so that they could track activity from the marketing event.

Highly doubt they will drop it after 1 year.

I absolutely love mine. My son is only 4 and he can ride it no problem. They do seem a bit over priced initially, but when you think about it they are a bargain compared to the 120's beings its a sled that that both young kids and adults can ride around. I have a 1 year old daughter too so this sled will likely get lots of use over the next 15 years. I have more miles on the sno scoot here at home than I do my sidewinder. All we need is an inch of snow and I'm out with the kids riding around and pulling them on sleds.

I think they ended up selling more than they thought. I hope they keep making them. We love ours too, like hibshman said it's pretty cool that I can hop on it and pull the kids on the sled around the yard. In 3 years when the 9 year old moves up to a phazer my 4 year old will move right on up into it.

Attachments

• IMG_2673.JPG
    IMG_2673.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 578
And the question was answered, see 2019 release, can even now get electric start on it!

Back