• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any Ontario Viper guys here???

I haven't got mine yet so I'm not sure either what to do.

image.jpg

I haven't got mine yet and I am not quite sure yet either

image.jpg
I am thinking blue lettering above where it's says viper not much room on the se model

Thats on todays list for me. Cut some vinyl numbers and put them on. The dealer put the numbers on that the MTO gives. (not pretty). Need to go out and take some measurements and design some new ones. I'll post a pic once I'm done.

Somewhere there is regulations on the size that aftermarket #'s have to be. I'm looking, but having trouble finding it....

Thats on todays list for me. Cut some vinyl numbers and put them on. The dealer put the numbers on that the MTO gives. (not pretty). Need to go out and take some measurements and design some new ones. I'll post a pic once I'm done.

I've never been able to find official documentation on it. I've always gone by what the OPP have said on the trail and finding the best visible fit.
All I've been told is that they must be clearly visible in block letters in a solid contrasting colour. Now... how many sleds have you seen that meet that criteria? very few. So.. the MTO letters given when you register the sled measure 2" x 5.5" . I'll go as close to that as I can and find a font that is fairly clear and visible. Just setting things up now

hi guys im in ontario as well in bobcaygeon, i have not got my 2015 yet either !!! but i hope its soon...bring on the snow

This is where I have mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 211

Back