• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any Ontario Viper guys here???

Put mine on the side panels
IMG_0044.JPG

You ever been "hassled" about that location Blizzard?
Can't tell. I bought my Viper late last spring. The former owner did not mention anything wrong regarding the position of the numbers. I'll see how it goes this winter I guess......

monte1214, how tall are your numbers. i can only get 1 1/4" in that spot. i was thinking there as well.

not a viper but my numbers and ontario

ive never even really been pulled over...actually only once in the last 6 years but they didnt say anything about numbers or placement....my old sled they were lower as well.

I doubt they will care long as you have insurance, numbers and a trail pass and arent being dumb i dont see them caring

ive never even really been pulled over...actually only once in the last 6 years but they didnt say anything about numbers or placement....my old sled they were lower as well.

I doubt they will care long as you have insurance, numbers and a trail pass and arent being dumb i dont see them caring

Alright, sounds good. Thanks!

if you watch snow trax...which is canadian they often just stick the plate sticker where ever...seen it on the rear side of the tunnel and stuff....ive never heard of anyone being bothered about placement and ill deal with it if i do but i doubt ill have any issue, its clearly visible and on both sides

A quick bump up for this thread .. any '15 Viper owners post up where the put their stickers? And registration sticker as well ( for us guys in Ontario) ..

Just picked mine up! image.jpg and I'm aiming for upper tunnel just below windshield but working on font will post pic soon

Last edited:
Here's mine. My registration sticker is on the tunnel, low and as far forward as I could get it.

My sled lives in Tiny township.

Back