• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone For Big Moose lake Feb 21st???

aja636

Lifetime Member
Me and the old man going up to make sure my sled is fine, and do some RB3 tuning, and work on dads clutching some more.

Also the plowed track should be ready to go buy then!! Hopefully!!?? Give it a try any way.

Just seeing if any one else wants to come up,

TED??, I can get you that cheesebuger and beer then. Just have to be fast, art is a big guy and likes to eat as well. Also I can see how I do against that warrior?? Or Really just to see how bad I get beat by that warrior.

aja636 said:
Me and the old man going up to make sure my sled is fine, and do some RB3 tuning, and work on dads clutching some more.

Also the plowed track should be ready to go buy then!! Hopefully!!?? Give it a try any way.

Just seeing if any one else wants to come up,

TED??, I can get you that cheesebuger and beer then. Just have to be fast, art is a big guy and likes to eat as well. Also I can see how I do against that warrior?? Or Really just to see how bad I get beat by that warrior.

Oh Man, My mouth is watering, Love Cheeseburgers.

Maybe we can get the Oneida boys to move they're trail sled shoot out to Old Forge or Sacandaga, since they are having so many problems with the Fuzz.

That race is this weekend right? I am just thinking of playing around test and tune day, and play with some other sleds

I can't make Oneida this year, dad wanted to go but I got honey do stuff this weekend.

aja636 said:
That race is this weekend right? I am just thinking of playing around test and tune day, and play with some other sleds

I can't make Oneida this year, dad wanted to go but I got honey do stuff this weekend.

Not sure I heard 2 weeks that would be 21ST.

But I also read all the problems with the FUZZ, that is enough to keep me away.

Aj, I'd like to meet up with guy's! to at least get another shot against you (off the record).!!LOL. I will leave the skidoo guys home!
Will thes run be trail track or Drag tracks?

they plowed the lake, but it might end up being very soft ice?? I will find out more this weekend, my brother is going up and will check it out, if not it will be snow again.

AJ,

There was a Polaris stuck in the deep slush over the running boards at the start of that track Saturday night, we need some COLD weather...

Me and the boys were playin' up there on Sunday. My son said he was water skipping in the slop! Should freeze up soon - I'll check it out this weekend and post. 21st works for me.

AJ is home right now ,found he blew the head gasket,he should be ready for the 21st (damn kids never listen to nuthin) :o| :o|
Andy I might be up this weekend ,not sure yet

Yup, Yup, blew the gasket between cyls 2-3-4 on both sides of the gasket. Couldn't handle 18lbs boost. Guess its time to eat some crow and turn the wick down to 16lbs.....Unless I get ARP studs????

AJ,
You detonated then, nothing to do with gaskets or studs. Do you have low CR pistons?
Some of those FPP sleds on Saturday were running 18-20 lbs no problem.

Not running low compression pistons, just stacked gaskets and running 108 octane, 18lbs. and cam timing, shows no marks of deto on pistons, all looks ok there, but you can see on both side of the gaskets where it broke loose, on 3 cylinders.

It doesn't take much, one little rattle that won't be evident on a piston.

Sounds a little low on the octane for 18 and the warm 42 deg F temps we had on Sat didn't help I am sure (AKA hotter intake charge temps)...

I think that is what is was, I remembered the day before I was clutching and had a few back to back runs with engine temp of 190 or so. Probably heat soaked her and the final blow was on sat morn. Next time I will have 116 in it for sure.

Chalk this down as not listening to experience and lesson learned. I am smarter then that, just boost is fun!!! and too easy to turn up.

Teds got my new stuff coming to put her back together.!!

aja636 said:
Teds got my new stuff coming to put her back together.!!

Would that entail mirrors and a saddle bag? Ppffss!!! HA!

Back