• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone know if you can change the Nytro Gauge Colour?

TVBrian said:
MattZx6 said:
lots of places online that guys send their sport bike gauge clusters to have the LED's changed out to custom colors so I'm sure they could likely do it.

You nailed it Matt... thats what I have in the works!

Workin on the possiblity of a group discount also, but we'll see how the first one turns out.

Hey TVB any progress yet??

Sled isn't running in this shot, and I had left it running while backing it into the shop, hence the temp.
IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

:Rockon:

Hoping posting this doesn't get me in trouble with a mod, but I'm not associated with Scott at all so here goes.

I searched and contacted Scott from Bluegauges.com about possibly venturing into doing Nytro snowmobile gauges, since he was already doing Yamaha sport bike gauges.

Scott got back to me in about 10 mins of my email, and said that he was pretty sure he could do it as they look about the same as the bike gauges. I took some pics of the gauge open and then sent them to him to confirm he could do it. After I heard back from him, I packaged my gauge up and sent it down to him. Great service from Scott!!

BTW..... The post office kinda sucks this time of year, but thats only because of customs, nothing to do with Blue gauges.

Scott had my gauge for a little over a day, and it was done, and sent back... tried it out this weekend and it looks awesome (very bright).

I see he hasn't posted a price on the website yet, but most of the other gauges on his site go for about $65 to change the backlights to your color choice.

The gauge pods are from Ulmer Racing...

The gauges are Autometer electrical gauges. The install was pretty easy, the only thing that I am still having a bit of an issue with is the oil press sender, I'm not happy with the mounting of the sender, so I am working on a better fit for that, so right now I don't have it hooked up.

Back