• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone take any cool pics of their 998's while out riding?

Let me guess you were riding with a few 2 strokes:D
Well, one actually..he got lost. Sent 2 apexs after him. A strange sled..looked like a duck with lots of fancy 'sponsor like' stickers, and a big 'X' on it? Doo something or other?
LOL!!

Last edited:
Are those trail 6" Skis?? If so you said they work pretty good? What carbide is he running/ ANY DARTING?
I want to try their skis as I like the fact you can do your own colors.

Thanks Hellflyer
He likes them, says they don't dart and steer good in all conditions. I know this because he actually rides this new to him sidewinder fast in the trails then his 850polaris. They are the trail ski. Had to heat the back up and bend it up an inch,they dig in when in reverse. He's running shapers on it

upload_2021-3-1_13-16-19.png

Uh oh, the trail police are gonna bust you, you weren't on your side of the trail, and were practicing dangerous maneuvers...lol Cool pic! ;)!
CLEARLY he "drifted over" as he was having ski lift issues?

Uh oh, the trail police are gonna bust you, you weren't on your side of the trail, and were practicing dangerous maneuvers...lol Cool pic! ;)!
:rofl:they need to catch him first...lol

In his defense the skis are clearly off the ground so he was obviously pushing in the corners:D

Great pics! My eyes keep going to the "bus". Looks to be a party bus with heat? Chains on the tires!
Jesus i just noticed the chains on tires ....
Does that thing have a full bar and bedroom in it ? If so I want to ride with you if there is a spare bed:D

Back