• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone try the Curve XS Skis with the Leading Edge option?

4jwv

Veteran
I just discovered this Leading Edge product from Curve. I have a 2007 Attak GT with Curve Skis. I love the skis, except for the low speed darting on hard packed trails. I would like to hear some feedback, from people that have tried the Leading Edge product. Thanks! :4STroke:

I bought them for my new Curve ski's, I have no idea if they work personally but based on what I read,,,, well that is why I purchased them ;)!

Attachments

• HPIM1220 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM1220 (Medium).JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 379
Curve Industries said:
Man that Vector is clean! You're going to love those LE's Irv. Come to think of it, you're probably going to like the skis too ;-)

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.GoProSchools.com

Thanks guy's, can't wait to try the ski's and the sled out, it has been a loooong wait to say the least!

Lovin' the new Curves

I just picked up the new Curves with the Leading Edge for my 2007 Attak GT at Snodeo in Old Forge about 2 weeks ago and took them out for the first ride on this past Saturday. I absolutely love the skis. The difference in handling was remarkable. The old stock skis just didn't turn worth a damn, even with dual carbides on them. Absolutely no comparison, I should have bit the bullet sooner, I've been kicking myself since Saturday. Don't even think about skipping the Leading Edge option -- it's worth every penny. My buddies tried out my sled with the new skis and they want to put the Leading Edge on their skis too!! The guys at the Curve booth were great too! They had the skis ready the next day (pre-drilled for the Leading Edge), and they shipped the Leading Edge out two days later straight to camp. They get my vote for being one of the best after market suppliers out there.
:Rockon:

Attachments

• DSC00020_1.JPG
    DSC00020_1.JPG
    733.9 KB · Views: 156
Yes the leading edge works. No tracking no darting. Can run back and forth across all kinds of ski tracks including your own day old frozen ones as if they are not there.

helix said:

Okay thanks for the info.

Nice looking skis, although I can't justify $706 (tax incl) for skis, loops, mounts, carbides and the LE thingy.

If those skis were all that they were purported to be when first introduced, why the need for the LE now? Doesn't it indicate a design issue when stuff has to be added on to make a product work like it was designed to?

High taxes in Maritimes!

The price of these skis is similar to C&A 's and others...the LE is a optional add on,...and nope,it is not necessary for all.

When the ski is down in the snow, it is in the snow and doing its job,...but similarly to the reason some run dually carbide runners ,..when on hard icy conditions,you are only riding on the steel runner. ANY steel single runner will hunt and follow cracks,..and when the ski is up out of the snow where it cant help,they will all hunt or dart.
Curve industries developed this Leading Edge to compliment THOSE hard conditions moreso. This devce allows you to cut two lines and stop hunting WITHOUT the negative effects of dual carbides .

Back